He feels the wall until his fingers touched the switch. He gulps hard before switching it on.

"AAHHH!!!"

He screams louder as he stares in horror. The room is full of blood- on the floor, on the walls and even on the ceiling. The worst part is that there are bodies everywhere. Men and women.

He quickly scans the room. He couldn't sigh in relief when he didn't find his brothers. He feels like puking so he runs so fast away from the room.

"Hyung...hyung..."

He cries as he tried his best to clean his bloody hands, staining his white shirt and pants.

"You look terrified."

The voice made him snap his head back.

Seungho approaches him with a smile.

"Fine, I'll call the dare off since you've seen something unpleasant. I'll take you to them."

Seungho pats his head but he flinches away.

"I don't trust you."

It's just above a whisper.

"I know. But you wanna see your brothers, right?"

Seungho's smiles never left his face since the moment he arrived in his mansion. Jungkook nodded. It made him feel more accomplished.

"Follow me and you'll find your brothers."

Seungho started walking.

Jungkook took a step but he ended up pushing his body on the wall. He couldn't stand well and his legs are shaking.

"Need help-"

"NO! Stay away from me."

He places his arm on the wall and walks again.

Seungho nodded and walks slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fuck, they're so many. Do we need to call for another backup?"

RM pushes the bloody man after slitting his throat.

"No. it would be harder to involve more."

Suga pants and puts his bloody knife back on his boots after effortlessly stabbing someone in the neck.

Jhope, not knowing exactly how his friends are slowly killing people around, simply listened.

"I don't know if this is the right time to ask but where is Tae?"

Jhope eyes V's icon on his monitor.

"He'd be there soon. Just wait."

Suga answers.