~~~~

Sam sat behind his desk, working through some case about a guy murdering someone, but people didn't believe him when he said he didn't. Sam was representing the wife of the woman who was murdered. Sam sighed and leaned back in his chair. Then the phone rang. Sam groaned and took up, "Samuel Winchester speaking?"

"Yeah, hi Sammy, it's Luci."

"Luce, why're you calling me at work?"

"Cause I got into trouble."

"Again?"

"Yeah..."

"What did you do?"

"I, uhm, hit someone because he was being a dick to Norah."

"Luci, you can't just go around hit people, because they're mean to your daughter. This is the second time this month."

"I know, but I just got so angry."

"Alright, Luci, I really think you should consider anger management classes or something."

"Sam, what the hell?! I'm not crazy!"

"See, that's what I mean. You get angry really quick."

"Are you helping me out or not?"

".....yeah, alright. Just come by the office tomorrow."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow. Oh and, could you don't say anything to Mikey?"

"Micheal doesn't know?"

"No.... don't say anything."

"I don't know Luci, this is getting bad."

"Sam, please."

"I'm giving you a chance to tell it yourself and if you haven't then I will."

"No! Sam!"

"I'll see you tomorrow Luce."

Sam sighed. Then he looked over to the phone again. He knows that he told Luce that he got a chance to tell it to them himself, but Sam knew that he wouldn't do that. He took the phone and called Micheal. At the second ring he took up.

"Hey Sam, what's up?"

"Hey, I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Yeah, sure, I have time. What's it about?"

"I'd rather talk face to face, today alright? I'd rather have it soon than later."

"Uhm, yeah, I'm off around three, so I'll be at yours around three thirty?"

"That's okay. I'll see you in an hour."

~~~~

An hour later Micheal walked into Sam's office, cause he magically knew that he should be there and not at the house. "So, what did you wanna talk about?" He asked as he sat down in the chair across from Sam. "It's about Luci. He... he hit someone again" Sam told him quietly. "Again?!" Micheal was shocked, he knew that his husband got bad sometimes, but again. "Yeah, I- I believe that you should send him to anger management classes" Sam said. Micheal looked down to his hands that lay on the desk in front of him, "maybe you're right." Sam put his hand on Micheal's wrist and squeezed it reassuringly, "he'll be fine. I'm sure of it." Micheal smiled sadly, "Thank you for telling me, Sam. I really appreciate it."

~~~~

Bobby was in class. He didn't have much friends, only one boy. His name was Benjamin, Benjamin Braeden, but everyone calls him Ben or Benny. "So, why was the Dean Winchester the one who brought you to school this morning?" Ben asked, not looking up from the work in front of him. "Yeah, uhm, we're both Winchester's you know. Like, he's my father" Bobby answered awkwardly. "Holy shit! That's awesome!" Ben yelled, maybe a little too loud. "Benjamin, what is there so awesome that made you disturb the entire class?" The teacher, who's name was Joanna Harvelle, asked fierce. "Well, uhm, Bobby told me that his father is famous" Ben answered quietly. "And who is this famous person then?" Miss Harvelle asked. "Dean Winchester" Ben said. "Wait, from John Winchester, Dean Winchester?" Miss Harvelle asked Bobby. Bobby nodded, "Yeah, John's my grandpa, why?" Miss Harvelle breathed out a laugh, "Well, be damned. Your father is basically my nephew." Bobby stared at her with horror. "Don't be like that, Bobby" Miss Harvelle said, "it's not like it's gonna kill you now, is it?"