Out in the snow, only a not likeable way.

Claire was first to wake up. It was dark in the room and cause it was a new place, she didn't know where the light bulb was, so she fell flat on her face. Jody groaned and fell back asleep, but Gabriel on the other hand shot up straight in bed, "I'll have the green curry please?!" Claire shushed him and walked out of the room. Gabriel followed shortly after, but because he was still half asleep forgot to put on a shirt.

"Gabriel, why're you half naked?" Claire asked him when she saw him walking into the kitchen. Gabe shrugged, "too lazy to put something on." Claire rolled with her eyes and when doing so, she secretly checked him out. Gabriel, being Gabriel asked, "are you checking me out Claire?" She stuttered at first, but then snapped, "when a straight girl sees a guy half naked, she might as well check him out. That's a rule." Gabriel chuckled and turned around, "My ass looks great too doesn't it?" Claire blushed, but she would never admit that, "a-are you wearing rainbow boxers?" He turned around, "Yes you like them?" Claire chuckled, "beautiful." Then she turned around and started making herself some coffee. Gabriel sat down at the table and watched how she made it. It's less creepy than it sounds. "You want too?" She asked holding up the can, but not looking around. "Yes, thanks" he said. Claire grabbed another cup and then she sat down across from Gabriel. Gabriel mumbled a thanks when he took the cup. There was an awkward silence between the two teenagers. This was also the first time they were alone together. Gabriel had a crush on Claire since the moment he saw her, but was too scared to say it to her or anyone else even. Gabriel had no idea that Claire returned the feelings. Claire sneezed, killing the silence. "Gesundheit" Gabriel said as response. "Thanks" Claire said with an awkward smile. It was quiet for a moment again. "Sorry about yesterday" Claire said softly. "What do you mean?" Gabe asked speaking louder as her. "You know, about me j-jumping on top of you when Freddy showed up" she said. Gabriel laughed, "that was quite fun. Don't worry about it, you should've seen Cassie when he first played."

"Who's Cassie?"

"Oh, my brother Castiel. He's with my mom in England or something."

"Oh okay. What did he do when he first played the game?"

Gabriel laughed at the memories. "He died immediately and he literally screamed so loudly, that our neighbors called the police. Cassie was so scared that he didn't want to come out of him room, so that was quite a talk with those officers. Luckily Rufus, the officer, is a friend of my dads or we wouldn't have gotten out of that so easily." Claire laughed too, "well that's something." "Yeah, you can say that" Gabe said, still chuckling slightly. "What's the giggling about?" Jody asked walking into the room with a knowing look. "Nothing" both of them reacted maybe a little bit too soon. "Okay, chill I was just asking" she said, walking over to the counter, where the now empty coffee can still stood. "Where are the others?" Gabriel asked her. "Well I don't know about Mike and Luci, but Sam and Dean won't be up before noon" she answered leaning against the counter. Gabriel had an evil grin on his face when he looked to Claire, "how about we change that?" Claire got the same look on her face and nodded. They basically jumped from the chairs and ran into the hallway, Jody yelling after them, "No leave those kids be!"

Claire and Gabriel were giggling like little children when they opened Lucifer and Micheal's bedroom door. Gabriel held his fingers to Claire's lips the moment she wanted to say something. "Follow me" he whispered. He ran towards the bed and jumped on top of it, Claire following shortly after. Lucifer groaned, "no, daddy has too sleep. You can go to school by yourself Norah." Gabriel looked at Claire for a moment, before sitting down on the bed, looking at Lucifer expectingly, "Who's Norah and why did you say daddy?" "He was probably having a wet dream about Mikey" Claire whispered loud enough for Luci to hear, but acting like he wasn't supposed to. "Wha- what? Me and wet dreams?" Micheal emerged from his sleep. "Luci mumbled something when he woke up. He said 'Daddy has too sleep. You can go to school by yourself Norah'. You wouldn't know anything about this Norah would you Mike?" Claire asked him. Suddenly Micheal's look changed immediately, he looked at Lucifer, "you dreamt about Norah, baby?" Lucifer nodded, "I dream about her a lot." Micheal looked to Claire and Gabe, "c-could you guys go away for a moment please?" The kids noticed this was serious, so they did what Micheal asked, they left, not even interested in waking up Sam and Dean anymore.