Dead beat dad

(Idk what to put there anymore)

Time skip for three weeks

They came back from their little vacation in Canada. Went back to school. Got bullied a bit, but that stopped when Lucifer beat up a few kids. Dean made an appointment at the prison. He could go see his father, that was today.

Dean was nervously walking around the room. "Dean, you'll be fine" Sam tried to reassure Dean. "I know I'll be fine, but he's my father and, I just. I'm just worried what he will say if I tell him I'm gay and dating you. Who's still my brother on paper by the way" Dean said to him. "Dean, you don't have to tell him about that immediately. You can wait until you're more comfortable with talking to him before throwing out the big secrets" Sam stood up from the bed. He stopped Dean from his pacing around by putting an hand on his chest, "you'll be fine Dean." Dean sighed deeply, "thank you Sam." "Always" Sam replied. An evil grin fell on Deans face just before he mimicked Dumbledores voice "After all this time?" Then he changed his voice to Snapes "always." Sam rolled his eyes, "I hate you." "No you don't. Now get your sexy ass in the car with me so we can go already" Dean commanded.

Jody drove the two boys to the prison and walked inside with them. She showed them the way, told them what they had to do and then waited outside for them. "Do you have any weapons with you sir?" A random dude asked before they could enter. The boys shook their head, but somehow they got searched anyway. "You have thirty minutes" the man said and basically pushed them through the doors. They sat down somewhere in the booths and a moment later an security guard, with John Winchester in cuffs walked in the room. They sat him down on the other side of the booth and picked up the phone. There was a glass wall between them, so they had to use to phone. "Hello Dean" he said through the phone. There was a speaker stand on it luckily, so they wouldn't have to share. Dean didn't say anything, he didn't even dare to look at his father, so Sam spoke up, "Hello John. How have you been?" John looked sadly at Dean, then he smiled up at Sam, "Since when are you talking?" "About a month or something" Sam answered. John nodded, "That's great Sam. Thank you for coming here. I'm so sorry that I did that to you and Dean. I-I didn't know what I was doing." Sam nodded politely, then he looked at Dean. "No I don't want to talk to him Sammy" Dean said not looking up from the spot on the table he picked out to stare at. Underneath the table, where John couldn't see, Sam put his hand on the inside of Deans thigh and squeezed it gently. Dean shifted, then he looked angrily at Sam, but Sam looked back the same way. "What is this look war between you two?" John asked. Dean couldn't help but chuckle. "Hello dad" he said. Johns smile made the world a little brighter, "Dean I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have blamed you for Mary's death. It wasn't your fault. It was just a stupid fire." "I can't say that I forgive you," Dean started, "I don't think that I ever will, but I think that I can give you another chance." John nodded, "I understand. Thank you for giving me another chance Dean." Sam still had his hand on Deans thigh and he was absently stroking it, he didn't even notice it, until Dean shifted. "Sorry" Sam mumbled. John heard, "what'd you say sorry for Sam?" "Nothing" Dean answered quick, a little too quick. "Dad, uhm, I have to tell you something," Dean said, looking at Sam for a moment so he would understand where he was going with this. "What is it Dean?" John asked. "I-I'm- I'm gay. Sam's too" Dean said looking down at the spot on the table again. "Okay, that's alright. I love you boys no matter what" John said, sounding a bit shocked, but still truthful. "That's not everything" Dean grabbed Sam's hand underneath the table and then moved both hands up on the table, like that they were showing John how they were holding hands. When John didn't say anything, Dean looked up, "say something." John looked at Dean, then at Sam and then at the interlocked hands, "I-I don't know. T-this is. I don't know." He was quiet for a moment before speaking up again, "do you boys love each other?" "Yes, very much. I can't imagine a life without him" Dean said and Sam nodded in agreement. "I think that I can live with this then" John said, "but give me some time to get used to it. So no holding hands just yet please?" Dean smiled, "thank you dad." He did what John asked and let go of Sam's hand.