Africa -Toto

Three years later

Bobby is indeed Deans biological son. About the mother is nothing known. Dean seriously thought he was a virgin before Sam, but there were a lot of drunk nights without any memories of it. John got out of jail and he was a lot better. No more beers, or any alcohol at all. Sam and Dean had their own place with Bobby. They were still good friends with Claire, Jody, Gabriel, Lucifer and Micheal. Kevin left for college and they slowly lost contact because of the distance. Claire and Gabriel dated for a while, but it didn't really work out, so now they're just friends.

"Sam! You ready?" Dean asked him. "Yeah, just a minute! Bobby doesn't want his shirt on!" He yelled back. Dean chuckled and walked into the room where his boyfriend was struggling with the kid. "He's just like you. You never want your shirt on either" Dean joked. "Only on special occasions, babe" Sam told him. "Ew, daddy" Bobby squeaked. "How do you even know what I'm talking about, Bobs?" Sam asked his son. Yes, Sam and Dean legally adopted him the second they turned eighteen. Pretty surprising that they let two eighteen year olds take care of a child, but meh. "Papa tell me" Bobby told him. Sam glared at Dean. "What, he has to be prepared" he answered defensive. "Yes!" The kid yelled. Sam rolled his eyes and continues trying to put on Bobby's shirt. "No, daddy, no shirt" He yelled on the angriest way a child can be angry. "Bobby, listen to daddy and put on your shirt, or do we have to call Bert?" Dean asked his son, very very serious. "No Bert! No shirt!" Damn that kids stubborn. Ah, he's like his dad, stubborn, like not admitting his feelings for a certain angel. Oh wait, that's another show. "Well, then, here's Bert" Dean raised his hands and started tickling the sides of the small child. "You know, hon, why did we call the tickle monster Bert again?" Sam asked suddenly, looking at his boyfriend basically killing his son. "Papa! Papa! No Bert! I put on shirt! No Bert!" Bobby yelled laughing. Dean immediately stopped, "always works. Thank you for your service Bert."

Sam, Dean and Bobby sat in the car on their way to John's house, where John, Jody, Claire, Gabriel, Lucifer and Micheal would be too. Dean drove the Impala, when Sam was complaining about the bad music on the radio in the passengers seat, with Bobby agreeing with everything Sam said even though he had no idea what he was talking about. "Sam, could you shut your pie-hole? There're some cassettes under the seat" Dean told the freakishly tall boy. "Shut pie-hole daddy!" Bobby called from his kid-seat in the back. "You teach him to much bad words, Dean" Sam mumbled, when reaching under the seat finding the box with the cassettes. "I like bad word, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" Bobby told his dads. Already shipping at such a young age, Ah, they must be proud. "Bobby John Winchester! No more swearing!" Sam told the boy angrily. "But, daddy" he whined. "Ah shit" Dean mumbled, he dropped one of the cassettes, he had taken unnoticed from the box on Sam's lap. "You too Winchester" Sam glared at him. "But, daddy" Dean said, mocking Bobby's voice. "I'm in a car with two little children" Sam mumbled to himself.

"Opa! Opa! Opa!" Bobby yelled, running towards his grandpa John. Opa is Dutch or German for grandpa. Sam and Dean thought him that, cause he couldn't pronounce gramps or grandpa properly. "How's my favorite grandson?" John asked the boy exited as he picked him up. "Good!" He squeaked, "daddy and papa teach me bad words!" John looked at the kid with disbelief, "They did?" Bobby nodded happily. "Correction; Dean does. I try to keep him from swearing" Sam told John. "That does make more sense" John mumbled, before making his way inside, Bobby still in his arms. Sam and Dean followed behind them. Bobby saw Jody and Claire sitting on the couch in the living room and started wiggling his way out of Johns grip. "Auntie JoJo! Auntie C!" He yelled as he ran towards the two woman and jumped on top of them. "Hello Bobby, are daddy and papa a little nice for you?" Claire asked, ruffling his hair. "No, papa used Bert again" Bobby complained. "He did? Should I say something about that?" Jody asked the kid. "No auntie JoJo" Bobby violently shook his head. Sam and Dean watched their son from a distance, smiling like idiots and if Bobby wasn't their son, they would look like pedophiles. "Do I hear my favorite kid?!" Gabriel yelled as he excitedly ran into the room, carrying a bag of candy in his hand. None of them were actually related, but meh. "Candy!" Bobby yelled as he jumped of the couch and ran towards the bag of candy in Gabriel's hand, totally ignoring the guy standing there. "Bobby, no candy before dinner, you know that" Sam said ruining the happiness. "Sam, cut the kid some slack" Gabriel told him. "Yes, cut me some slack" Bobby agreed. "Do you even know what that means, Bobs?" Gabe asked him.