Principals and assholes.... same thing

Sam woke up somewhere in the middle of the night, with a sharp pain on his head. He reached up and rubbed the back of his head with his hand, then he noticed he was laying on the floor. He fell out of bed again. "Baby? You okay?" Dean asked, he woke up from the loud thud that Sam made when he fell. "Yeah, sorry I woke you up, I fell out of bed" he said and stood up. "Again?" Dean chuckled. "Yes again, asshole" Sam muttered. "Don't be like that baby, you know you love me" Dean said when sitting up. "Yes, but you're still an asshole" Sam said and walked towards his boyfriend. "No, no, go away, you have to sleep in your own bed" Dean tried to push Sam away, but he was still half asleep, so wasn't strong enough. "Shhh, she won't care" Sam let himself fall on top of Dean, he immediately fell asleep, apparently he was also half asleep. "Sam, Sammy get of off me" Dean said when trying to push the 180 pounds weighing man of off him, although that didn't work. Eventually he just gave up and hugged Sam closer to him and fell asleep.

"Really boys?! I swear I'm gonna get you separate rooms!"

"Sorry Jody."

------------

Today it was Monday, the boys first day at their new school. Jody gave them another chance to sleep in the same room without ending up sharing a bed, but she already spoke to Claire about her having to share her room with one of the boys. She didn't mind, so that's an option. Jody preferred that Sam would move in her room, because he was 100 percent gay. Dean on the other hand was bisexual, so Jody didn't want him sharing a room with her daughter. Totally understandable, so Claire didn't bother to complain about it, also didn't even want to complain because Dean snores, Sam doesn't.

"Children! Get down here, we're leaving in five!" Jody yelled up the stairs. "Coming!" Sam yelled back for the three of them. "You ready Sam?" Dean asked him when grabbing his hand. "I need to grab my bag, then I am" Sam answered and took the bag from the floor. "That's nor what I meant. Are you mentally ready?" Dean asked when squeezing Sam's hand. Sam chuckled, "yes Dean, I'm mentally ready." Suddenly the boys got separated from each other and felt an arm around their necks, "Are ya ready kids?!" "Yes, we're ready Claire" Sam chuckled. "No! You ruined it, you were supposed to say 'aye aye Captain'" Claire yelled. "Aye aye Captain!" Dean yelled. "Too late" with that she pushed the boy's forward.

The three teenagers sat in Jody's car. After a lot of arguing Dean ended up in the front seat and Sam and Claire in the back. Claire was listing of the people that were like-able and the people who weren't and Dean kept changing the radio station. "What the hell is wrong with these people," Dean complained, "they don't play anything good." Eventually he found a station that played old hits from the seventies. Everyone in the car hummed along with the songs, but it got singing when Sweet Home Alabama played. Jody didn't complain about the teenagers singing her ears off, she was happy that the kids were happy, it also mattered that it was a good song.

The boys followed nervously behind Claire. She got approached by a strong build man, "hey babe!" Claire pushed him away, "We broke up Cole, remember, you cheated, so leave me alone." The boy called Cole grabbed Claire's arm, "I said I was sorry, come on, let's go out, maybe do something after." Claire tried to pull her arm away, "I said leave me alone." That's when Dean stepped in, "You heard her. Let her go." He did let go, only to push Dean aside, "What do you want fag!?" Dean pushed him away, "For you to leave her alone, maybe you need to have your ears checked." Cole pushed Dean again and Dean pushed Cole, then Claire stepped in, "come on guys, you act like five year olds." "I wouldn't need to if this fag here, would let me get back together with you" Cole said. Then Sam interfered, he put his arm around Deans waist, "Call my boyfriend fag one more time." Cole laughed, "Two fags to beat up in one day, is it Christmas?!" Sam kept his ice cold glare, Dean joined him. "Leave us alone Trenton" Claire said fierce. "Last name basis are we now Mills" Cole said. Claire kept her death glare. "Okay fine, I'm gone, but I'll be back" with that he left them alone. Claire looked at her friends, "Well that was dramatic."