And, this is basically how I picture the outfit:

 It's an odd look for sure, but I did that purposely

It's an odd look for sure, but I did that purposely. I like to believe demons have a strange, yet interesting, taste of fashion.

Abilities:
          •I'm afraid this is where you receive little information about Cain, specifically about his eyes. You will learn more about the power he holds in them later on.

           •Now, if you recall, I said he can widen his mouth, which also means he can unhinge his jaw

        •He is able to navigate around places without the use of his eyes. When he flicks his tongue or sniffs the air, it acts like a weird version of echolocation.
       •Impressive regeneration abilities. Cut off an arm, and it's back in under a minute.
       •He's flexible, which I had mentioned earlier, and it isn't much of a power, since it's just due to his double-jointed body, but he finds a use for it.

Personality:
      •As Mephistopheles said, Cain is a revenge seeker. It's a trait he had ever since he was created. If you have wronged him, he'll make sure you regret it. He isn't afraid to give low blows, and his revenge plans are very well thought out.
     •Mostly introverted. He isn't interested in hanging out with people and prefers to stay in his room most of the time, but he does like to get out from time to time, mainly to drink at a bar.
     •He can be quite the manipulator, enough to rival Mephistopheles' abilities, but uses a slightly different method than him.
        •If he likes a person, he'll do things for them without being asked to do so and won't request anything in return, but like I said, if you do him wrong, he'll give you Hell.

{ I know, I know. I'm terrible for these puns, but how can I resist such sweet temptation when it's a story based in Hell? }

 I'm terrible for these puns, but how can I resist such sweet temptation when it's a story based in Hell? }

Bonus Information:
           •His favorite hobby is knife throwing. He owns a large collection of beautiful and rare daggers and has multiple targets hung up in his room. Even blinded, he never misses a shot.
         •He is also fond of long walks, but he stays within the castle grounds, as it's where he's most familiar with the surroundings.
        •Not gonna lie, this man has a drinking problem, and his favorite drinks are straight whiskey and Old Fashions

     •Cain has a deep hatred for Mephistopheles. The reason why will be revealed later on in the story. Let's just say that, many years ago, he did something that resulted in Mephistopheles having to cover up his eyes, which are the main source of power, with a blindfold made of shadows. Phil preferably would have gouged his eyes out, but since he can regenerate, it would be impossible to have a long-term effect. The terms are that if Cain does something of importance to Mephistopheles personally, then his blindfold will be removed, and he'll be allowed to use his main abilities again. However, since he despises the king, that would be unlikely to happen.
         •Cain has a younger brother, who is practically the polar opposite of him: always loud and talkative and gets along with most everyone. They tend to be independent of each other, only visiting each other if they're bored or need something. I doubt you'll see much of his brother in the story, aside from a few glimpses, but I figured it would be nice to let you know about him. I'll be sure to inform you when he appears, so you know.

Voice:
   •Ashe:

_____________________________
Fun Fact:
_____________________________

Cain was the first demon character I made for this story and was originally going to be the main character until I created Mephistopheles. That story would have had a very different plot, though. Who knows? Maybe, one day, I'll decide to make a story with Cain in an alternate version.