"Please, Nadim. I'll call Grandfather once Jaspar is settled," Elison said gently, holding Jaspar tenderly, able to feel how scared he was.

"Of course," the voice acknowledged before a door closed again, which was when the silence of where they were hit Jaspar. Obviously, they were in a bathroom but he couldn't hear the Rook anymore. Which meant Elison had gotten them upstairs in time for Jaspar to hurl.

"Elison," Jaspar whispered as Elison flushed the toilet and gently pulled Jaspar to his feet. "What do I do?"

"Nothing for now. Let things happen," Elison said, running a tap and making Jaspar wipe his face down and have a glass of water. "I'm going to lock you up here," Elison said firmly. "If I'm going to help find Nathan I need to know you are safe here."

"No, please," Jaspar whispered, grip tightening on Elison. "Don't leave me alone now."

"I need too. People are busy, I don't count on anyone to look after you and you can't go where I need too," Elison pointed out his voice low and gentle. "I need you to have. Can you do that Jaspar?" he asked.

Jaspar bit his lip, still staking. "Okay," he whispered. "Please find him, Elison,"

"We will," Elison whispered, holding him close. "We will."

Oct walked into a loud buzz of noise in the Rook, not that it was unusual on a full moon night but it was clear something had happened

Oct walked into a loud buzz of noise in the Rook, not that it was unusual on a full moon night but it was clear something had happened. Bill was next to the fire with Leo patching him up with confidant hands though Bill was unconscious.

"That's not a good sign," Oct murmured, as he watched Justice juggle a tray of drinks for the busy Rook. Jaspar was missing from the room through his seat was empty, his blanket still on it, suggesting he had been there recently. On a full moon, seats tended to disappear fast.

"Hey Oct," Leo greeted, noticing his arrival. "You free to go hurting tonight?"

"Not wise on a full moon," Oct commented, moving over to him. "However, I can guess who we need to hunt for." There was going one thing Bill being at the Rook could mean. Someone had taken Nathan. "Is Bill going to be ok?" he asked, looking at the unconscious man.

"Not sure. He lost a lot of blood and the injuries were poisoned," Leo said not quite calmly but together. Leo's eyes looked a little wild and Oct could smell the adrenaline pumping through the human. "Donny's gone to get help, Jaspar went into a panic attack."

"Do we know what attacked him?" Oct asked, hand moving over Bill without actually touching the human Bill was on the edge of beyond at that moment. His soul close to breaking from his mortal form. Leo was might, the beast tamer had been poisoned as well as slashed Oct thought darkly. None of the scents on this human were ones he recognised.

"No idea, he collapsed after saying someone had Nathan," Leo admitted, his hand shaking now he wasn't cheating the man. "On a full moon? Could have been anything in this city. Poison give you any clues?" he asked, knowing full well what Oct was doing.

"Nothing obvious," Oct hissed unhappily, not liking being unable to pinpoint what had hurt the beast tamer. "You raised the war drums yet?"

"Starting now, Nadim is calling Calder while Elison calms Jaspar," Leo commented, hands settling on Bill's chest. Nadim was the part-timer who worked on the moon days, normally he worked at the King's retreat. "John's dancing tonight and the wardens aren't in their offices," Leo listed. "Most of the people at the Rook can't help on a full moon."

"Started a call round of the people out of house, though," One of the regulars admitted as he clicked off his phone. "Anyone who's free will start looking. We're handing out coupons for a vision from Jaspar if people can find solid clues."

"Jaspar agreed to that?" Oct said almost bemused by the idea.

"No, but I doubt he'll decline given his reaction," Justice commented, handing Oct his normal drink. "I just hope Calder and John understand. Well, I guess John will."

"Given he wants the boy's soul, I imagine so," Oct said dryly, his finger twitching. He wasn't going to be able to stay for long, not now.

"Maria should be at the docks waiting for the monster who Jaspar saw attack that woman," Leo mused, running a hand through his hair, clearing running autopilot and going through the list of people he knew to call in an emergency. "I don't know Isaac's or Tim's mobile numbers though," he grimaced. "I should have gotten Isaac's when he was in the other night."

"Maria will. I'll go find her," Oct nodded to himself, pleased to have found something he could actually do. "Stay calm Leo, call me if you hear anything and keep Jaspar here. If he calms, see if Elison will let him touch Bill. Hopefully, he'll pick up a clue," Oct ordered, taking Leo by the shoulders.

Leo nodded and Oct was moving out the door. Donny's car skidded to a stop as he opened the door, Oct standing still long enough to hold the door open for the Doc as the man rushed into the Rook with a large bag."Oct!" Donny called

"Oct!" Donny called as he got out of the driver's seat. "What's your plan?"

"I'm going to find Maria," he commented, eyes turning black, going into hunting mode. He wasn't entirely sure why he didn't want anything happening to that boy but for some reason, he felt compelled to find him. The little human who hadn't been scared of the fact he was a demon and had followed his orders.

"Take the car," Donny tossed the keys to him. "I'm staying here now."

Oct caught the key and ran back to slid in, nodding at Donny in thanks. The docks weren't exactly close after all. The hunt was on.