Chapter 18

A/N: Hey guys, I'm back. Sorry it's been like 3 months. I kind of just forgot about this story and didn't really think anyone was reading it. This chapter won't be too long so I can get back into the swing of writing. So here we go! :)

I stare out the window as we drive to Zeusos, wondering how this night will turn out. Where are we going anyway?

"Louis, we're not going to Zeusos tonight are we?" I ask from the back seat.

"No, not tonight. That place is just for boring weekends." Louis says. "We're going to my mate Liam's flat. He's having a costume party. So no worrying about ID's!"

Harry coughs abruptly. "Liam?"

Louis puts his hand on Harry's shoulder and begins to rub circles. "Just a friend from Uni, babe. He's straight, no need to worry."

"Mmhm." Harry mumbles.

"You know you're my only guy, Harold." He coos. "But I do like this jealous boyfriend look on you." He cheekily says.

I make gagging noises from the back seat as Louis pulls up to the curb at Zeusos. We're here already?

"Do you see Blondie?" Louis asks.

I look through the back seat window into the crowd of people in front of the small club.

"No, I don't..." My words trail off when I catch blonde hair emerging from the crowd. I immediately see that it's Niall when he starts walking towards the car, giving a small wave. His hair is styled differently tonight. It's quiffed up into a small peak. He has on a white shirt with what appears to be a ram on the front of it. He's wearing black shorts and blue and green Nike Free Runs.

"Footie player!" Louis interrupts my thoughts. "Rae, better stop staring before drool drips from your mouth."

I whip my head around to face Louis. "Shut up! I was not." I retort.

Niall approaches the door and I slide to the left of the car to make room for him. He quickly takes a seat next to me and fastens his seatbelt.

"How ya doin' lads!" He asks.

Louis turns around in his seat to face Niall, and I have suddenly found an interest in the loose sequin on my clutch purse.

"I'm good mate!" Louis answers. He looks at me and then adds, "we're all good!"

Louis pulls out onto the street and we're back on the road. I haven't looked at Niall since he's gotten into the car, why am I being so awkward?

I jump slightly when I hear him softly say hi to just me. I turn my head and slowly look up at him, meeting his eyes, which are a shade paler in contrast to his white jersey. I stare at the ram on his chest, wondering what team it is. It looks really unfamiliar...

"Derby County." Niall says.

My eyes go back up to his face. "What?"

He gives a small chuckle. "Derby County. They're the rams, it's understandable that you've never heard of them, they're an Irish footie team. I've been a huge fan ever since I was a little kid." He explains.

"Ohh." Is all I can muster out as I turn my head back towards looking out the window.

What is wrong with me tonight?

Louis looks at me through the rearview mirror and has a small look of pity in his eyes. I just shrug.

"So footie player for Halloween!" Louis says to break the awkward silence.

"Yup! And what are you?" Niall asks, leaning towards me to look at Louis' costume.

"Couldn't tell ya, mate. I just threw this shit together half an hour ago." Louis laughs.

What is Louis, anyway? I never had the chance to get a look at him. I lean my head to the right to also see what he's wearing, and my head collides with Nialls.

"Ow!" We both react, immediately pulling back and rubbing the point of impact on our heads.

"I am so sorry!" I frantically say, feeling heat rush to my cheeks.

I begin to slightly panic when Niall just stares at me, but then the silence breaks when he bursts into hysterics, flooding the car with his belly laughing. Louis and Harry join in, and I stare in disbelief for a few moments until I start to laugh, recounting what just happened moments before.

Ten minutes later and we finally reach Liam's house. We pull onto the side of the street a couple of blocks down since there are dozens of cars in front of his flat. I stumble out of the car in my heels and catch myself on the door, rebalancing myself before stepping up onto the sidewalk.

"Not even drunk yet and you're stumbling!" Louis jokes, waiting to lock the car as Harry is retrieving something from the glove compartment.

"Are you Miley Cyrus?!" I blurt out as Harry walks around the car to meet Lou. He's wearing skin colored spandex and no shirt on, so all his tattoos are exposed. His hair is in 2 small little pony tails on the top of his head and he's wearing a foam finger, just like the one from the VMA's.

"Yes." He gives a cheeky grin and sticks out his tongue, just how she does way too often.

I cover my mouth and a fit of giggles erupts from me. I hear Niall laugh a few times from behind me.

Harry is too much.

"Alright lads, let's get up there!" Louis says, grabbing Harry's hand. He's wearing a white shirt with little black bats on it, black jeans, black Vans, and he has the black batman symbol painted around his eyes.

He's right, it's a pretty shit costume, but it fits his carefree attitude.

I attempt to keep up with Harry and Louis who now seem to be jogging down the street, but these damn wedges are holding me back.

"Need a little help?" Niall asks, walking up next to me. I nod, and he makes an opening with his arm so I can put my arm through his. I still trip a couple of times, so I grab onto his upper arm with my left hand and his forearm with my right.

"I should have worn damn flats." I curse under my breath.

It's quiet before he lets out a small breath. "I think you look beautiful."

I'm caught off guard and my cheeks start to redden. Good thing it's dark so he can't see the deep color that always seems to creep up on my skin.

"Thank you." I shyly say, looking at him.

He smiles and looks at the ground, and we walk the rest of the way in a comfortable silence.

It's really late but yay I updated! Please tell me if you liked the chapter, and vote if you want me to keep updating! Love y'all :)