"What do I need to do to change what you see in the future?" I asked, and she sighed. "Why don't you ask yourself?" was her reply.

It brought me back to my deep thoughts. I was fully conscious of what should be done. I needed to make everything right, and end this game of blackmail.

"Eat well, " she placed a place in front of me and sat down across the table.

"I will make the future, and we will be together."

After we had our breakfast, I sent her to the coffee shop and drove to my work. I walked straight to my office and ended up starting at the ceiling for a quite while.

"Jiminie Hyung!" Jungkook barged into the room. "I talked to my hyung and he wants to meet you," he said with a slight smile.

"Who?" I asked in confusion.

"A private detective, " he reminded me. 

"He will be here anytime—"

"It's a call from him, " he waved his phone at me and walked out to receive the call.

The door opened again, but it someone else now, and that person walked to me and leaned closer to my face.

"You remember the apology, right?"

I sighed.

There she began to kiss me, and let her do so. I needed a hold on a little bit longer. "HYUNG!" I had to push her away as I noticed two people standing next to the door. "I'll get to you later, " I told her, and she left.

"Your detective, " Jungkook walked in, followed by the other one.

"I hope you two will not get late for the meeting or else Mr. Park will get angry, " my assistant popped her head out of the door and reminded us.

I waited for her to leave before I could start any kind of conversation with this detective, and I made sure to lock the door before doing it.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Park."

The handsome guy in front of me slipped his hand out of the pocket and invited me for a handshake. "You are?" I shook my hands with the person.

"Detective Kim," he introduced himself.

I offered him to sit and he sat across the desk, beside Jungkook. "I guess that was the same girl whom I have to keep my eyes on and use my skills to get those pictures," the detective started, pointing at the door.

"Yeah, my personal assistant."

"I've been told about it and everything you did. I came here to fix the payment, " he came to the point.

"As much you ask for, " I exclaimed.

"You seem desperate. Do you love your girl that much? You shouldn't have done it in the first place, " and he started giving a lecture. I was really not here for it.

"But if you haven't done this, I wouldn't have been appointed, " he continued. "And I would be sleeping at home the whole day, " he started laughing at her own words. The laugh sounded as if someone was wiping the window.

The younger one showed a huge pair of eyes to make him stop.

No one would ever understand the way I felt. I was dying inside and people had been laughing at me. I had become a joke to everyone, and I was the one who made a joke of myself, no one else to blame.

"Give me a day or more until I get those pictures, " he stood up and assured me.

"Thank you, Detective Kim—"

"—Seokjin. Kim Seokjin, " he continued it for me.

The last handshake was what I had with the detective before he hugged the youngest and walked out. "You seemed to enjoy his joke a lot, " I looked at the only person left in the room except for me.

"I'm sorry, " he apologized.

I ignored him and proceeded to the meeting room, and it was already late. Every eye in the room was on the two late participants. "Could you tell us what made you late?" my father seemed really pissed.

"Dad—"

"It was because of me. I'm sorry, uncle, " the person who followed me here apologized.

"Get to your place."

An empty chair was there beside my assistant and I sat there. "I told you not to be late," she whispered to me. "PARK JIMIN!" I jumped a little by that shout, almost everyone did. "I'm sorry," I apologized to everyone for the disturbance.

The meeting went smooth and I did a presentation on the project given to me a few weeks ago. It ended after about four hours. All of the people present there walked out, except for two.

Haera and I.

"Let's continue where we left, " she sat on my lap again.

"This is the meeting room for god's sake, " I whisper-shouted at her so that no one would hear us from outside.

"It doesn't matter, " she exclaimed.

"I was doing all of this for pleasure, but I've fallen for you now, " her smile seemed genuine.

Those eyes got teary in no time as she spoke. "I want you to kiss me every morning instead of her. I want to be the one who you'll wake up next to. I want to be in her place. Please leave her and come to me."

"I love you," she landed her lips against mine.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?"

••••••••••

"You can unknowingly hurt someone's feelings with your small action"

••••••••••