5. Cheater

CHAPTER FIVE:
CHEATER

- Jimin -

The elevator door was about to close when a hand stopped it. It was a boy, who seemed to be a high school student by his uniform. He walked in and smiled at my girl. "Noona, " he gave her a wave and examined her from the head down to heels.

But the moment his eyes met mine, his brows furrowed for a little while until those eyes went wide. "Do you know him?" I whispered in her ear, but that boy happened to hear me.

"I live next door to her," and he answered my question. I looked at her and received a nod. "So, you are her boyfriend?" he pulled off a smirk on that face. "Any doubt?" and I showed the same level cockiness as he did.

"No, it's just I moved here a month ago but this is the first time I saw you," he snickered. "By the way, I'm Hyungsik, " he offered for a handshake and got ignored.

Thank God, the door opened and I pulled her away from that weird-ass boy. But this was not the end; that mannerless boy was still staring at her. I fastened my pace, making her do the same.

Right at the moment, I turned around and I noticed something disrespectful. His eyes were on MY GIRL'S ASS. That ass belonged to me, but I made no moves to claim it mine just in front of her."Bye noona, " he shouted from behind.

"Bye Hyu—"

I hurriedly pulled her into our apartment. "Go and change. I'll be back," I pushed her inside, leaving her in a confused state and headed back to that boy. He was about to enter his apartment when I stopped him.

"What the fuck do you think of yourself?" I grabbed him by his collar, having him irritated. "What?" he made an innocent face, which turned into a smirk in no time. "She is hot, " he commented. "I hope you treat her better so that no one will steal her from you," it seemed like a warning for me.

"She is what? And who are you to tell me that?" I was near to lose my shit. "I am Song Hyungsik," he said with a poker face. And I lost it and punched him hard.

The smirk was still there on his face as he wiped the blood from the corner of his lips. "Don't you think you are the one who deserves this punch?" he questioned.

At this point, I began to feel like this boy knew a lot more than I assumed. I tried to recall if I had seen this face somewhere before, but no, I remember faces well. "You remember Mr. Song? Your father's friend?" he asked again.

I did remember him from a few days ago; my father's childhood friend who came back to Korea about a month ago. "I'm his son, " he exclaimed.

"So?" I asked.

No wonder why it made him laugh; obviously it was not a joke. "That day when my dad visited your enterprise, I also followed him," he started. "And my dad sent me to your office to get to know his friend's son, " he went on.

I slowly began to feel scared of what he was going to say next. "And guess what? I saw you with another girl having your moment, " that was it. My confidence dropped to zero levels and I gulped. "I was shocked when I saw you with her earlier and more shocked when I got to know that you are her boyfriend," he exclaimed.

The thought of him telling about this to her had me panic. "Look at your face," he laughed at me. "I probably won't tell her about this until you do yourself, but I can't promise, " he sneered.

I wanted to punch that face so badly, but I had to stay quiet since this boy knew the things I had been hiding from her. "Don't you ever dare to think about doing anything to my girl," my warning obviously was weak.