The doorman greeted us with a smile and opened the door. This hotel was fancy and kinda makes me wonder where Louis has the money to pay for this stuff.

“Good evening Sir, its very nice to have you with us this evening, as to you ma'am” The lady greeted us.

“Hello. Can we have a suit, just for the two of us?” Louis said with his credit card in hand.

“Would you like a couples suit sir? Its only 29 pounds more but includes a bigger bath and a balcony.” She offered.

“You don’t have to Louis. Its fine, honestly” I told him. He thought about if for a moment before answering.

“That would be lovely, thank you.” He said. The lady typed some things in her computer before smiling and handing us the keys.

“I hope you enjoy your stay” She smiled.

“Room 267” Louis read out loud.

“You didn’t have to do that” I told him.

“You deserve the best.” He smiled at me. We made our way onto the elevator where we snuggled up to each other as we whispered sweet nothings to one another.

“This is our stop” He smiled, intertwining our fingers together. Our room was at the end of the hall and was a stunning sight. The floor consisted of marble and the bed was freshly made. The balcony was bigger than I expected and everything just seemed right.

“Lay down with me” He said pulling me towards the bed.

“Just one second.” I told him before I walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and removed my clothes from earlier including the bathing suit. I reached into the small bag and pulled out the red lace thong, quickly slipping it up my legs. Its was much more comfortable than I thought. Next was the red bra to match. This one seemed to push my breasts up, a nice touch if you ask me. I let my hair loose from the ponytail I had on earlier and fluffed it a bit. I felt….sexy almost. I felt empowered. I glanced in the mirror one last time before exiting the bathroom.

I strutted over to Louis who was already laying down shirtless.

“Babe?” I said as I stood in front of him. His eyes nearly bulged out of his head. He looked at me up and down and I gave him a confident smile.

“Woah” He said. I made my way over to him and straddled him. I kissed him with all the love I had for him. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and took over. Each swirl of the tongue showing our feelings. With each second passing I could feel him harden more and more. My long hair cascaded down around my face creating a curtain like feeling as we pulled away. He ran his thumb over my cheek staring at me lovingly. The dim lit room making his bright eyes  turn into a moonlight blue.