Lesson 37

Lesson 37:

Holly POV

"Go on tell me" I encourage Nora over the phone. She was currently giving me the details of her date with Calum.

"He's just so sweet. Unlike most guys he didn't try to make-out with me in the back of the theaters, we just cuddled a lot." She says and I can feel her smile.

"What does Niall think?" I ask. Theres a long pause before she speaks.

"Well...I didn't exactly tell him.He can get so overprotective over me sometimes and it kinda gets annoying. Besides he's a little too busy with 'Mr.All American' as Calum likes to call it." She tell me.

"You told Calum about Niall and Liam?" I ask.

"Of course, he was so sweet about it too, he's basically the perfect the guy" She gushes.

"My advice to you is to tell Niall about Calum that way Niall doesn't go all 'big brother' on you."I say to her. We continue the conversation further and change the subject millions of times until my mother walks through the door with a laundry basket.

"Holly, aren't you supposed to be at work" She asks with a hand on her hip.

"I'll let you go. Good luck explaining that" Nora says before hanging up. I set the phone down beside me trying to figure out what I am going to say to her about everything that happened.

"Well I got fired" I start and before I can finish she instantly gets in a sour mood.

"How in the world do you get fired from a little caffee? Especially with the world's kindest boss? I have to see her in church Holly!" She argues and I roll my eyes at her pettiness. When has she ever mentioned church?

"I'm sorry mum. It was an honest mistake" I tell her not trying to get in detail. She looks at me for a moment thinking of what to say before she speaks.

"Why did you get fired?" She asks.

"I was texting and I burnt three batches worth of baked goods" I lie.  The memories cause a slight headache and I ignore the feeling of sadness I get when I look back on it. All I see is dark blue eyes and flipped tables.

"Holly Marie!" She says adding her own middle name making me cringe at the sound of it."Let me guess, you were texting Louis right?" She huffs angrily. By now she has set the laundry basket down and had her arms crossed in front of her.

"Mum I-"

"Don't you mum me, I am going to make a phone call and you are going to apologize to her." She says with authority. I  had to stop her from fishing for her phone.

"Don't. I mean, I can always find a better job mum. Working there just wasn't for me, its fine." I say and she glares at me.

"This is because of him." She says and my heart beats faster. Has she known the whole time?

"You purposely quit because you wanted to spend time with him am I right?" She asks and I sigh.

"Of course not mum. Can we just stop talking about it?" I ask in hopes that she will give up but my hopes are crushed when she doesn't leave.

"Holly, you know how much Johanna and I go back right? I mean I practically raised Lottie and Fizzy when they were younger. Remember? You were a little girl and they were always over. Do you know why they were over so much?" She asks.

"Where are you going with this?" I question as the memories of playing with Lottie come back .

"Johanna always had to get off at work because Louis was causing trouble. Even as a kid he was always such a rebellious and angry boy. It was the most peculiar thing that I don't even think Johanna is able to understand why. I know the type of man Louis has grown up to be which is why I don't trust you two alone. Right now, you are blinded because he is your first boyfriend but overtime you will understand what I am telling you. What you see, isn't what you get when it comes to that boy. He's a wolf in sheeps clothing so don't be too trusting of him dear." She says and I can't help but want to scream at her for saying such a thing. Louis isn't like that at all, he is sweet when you get to know his loving side.

"I appreciate the concern but you don't know him like I do. He's different when it comes to me. Trust me on that. Get to know him before you say such horrible things about him."

"He's done things in the past Holly. Do you even know him?" She raises her voice.

"Do you? If you honestly think you know him more than I do you are horribly mistake." I say not bothering to hide my sass. There is much more to him than just attitude and ink. Behind all that he is just a person who no one is willing to believe in.  

"Hol-"

"Enough mum. I will not continue to sit here while you badmouth him." I say. She bites her tongue and gives me an annoyed sigh.

"Fine. But when you are ready to face the facts, then we can talk" And with that she leaves me too my thoughts and anger.

I can't believe she is just gonna badmouth him without knowing anything in the first place. I guess a walk can clear my thoughts.

With that, I grab some cash and my cellphone and start to head out. A little trip to the market for some ice cream doesn't sound too bad right now.

"Where do you think you are going?" She asks.

"Just to the supermarket, no big deal" I say heading out the door into the hot summer air. The sun feels great on my skin as walk along the grass. The day was perfect but of course I didn't plan ahead. Niall has been so caught up with Liam that i haven't been able to see him lately. I miss my favorite bleach blond.

The little ding indicating that someone has entered the market rings and I am greeted by the kind smile of the little lady standing by the automatic doors. I give a shy wave and head to the back where I see all the flavors of ice-cream. Of course I pick the chocolate flavor.

"They always said it was a small world" I hear the familiar voice and turn around to be met with Ed, Selena, and Zayn. Of course they were buying beer.

"Nice seeing you" I say to them offering a small wave. If it was just Zayn I would talk to him but I have learned to stray away from the rest of Louis friends.

"So did you have an interesting time with Louis?" He asks without his usual smile. I blush at his comment about Louis but also become increasingly paranoid.

"I didn't see him today" I say getting ready to walk away. "You know what he means. So is it true? You are a master in the sheets?" Selena says loudly causing me to flush with embarrassment. There are people staring and before I can think to myself of where to start Zayn buts in again.

"Is that why you keep blowing me off?" I face them confused as to how they know Louis and I recently had sex. It is none of their business.

"I'll see you guys another time" I say leaving the ice cream out. I wanted to leave the store to gather my thought process and think things out clearly.

__________________________

Boring chapter but since you have read this far you can always assume that there will be drama in the next chapter. Oh god have I told you how much I love Louis? Funfact: I have more pictures of Harrys hands then I do selfies. Oh and too all the people that are hating on Ashtons new Gf please stop. Bullying is not okay whether its too Naughty boy or Bryanna. (Btw Louis. Louis Louis Louis) Vote and Comment xX