Lesson 36

Lesson 36:

Louis POV

"GO!GO!GO!GO!GO! The crowd cheered me on as I took my ninth shot. I have been drinking all night and I know I should stop but I can't. I love a good crowd, it reminds me of my highschool days.

"One more" I yell drunk off my ass. Someone passes me two shots instead and I shrug my shoulders and down them at the same time. The crowd is cheering and I proceed to laugh along almost falling over in the process.

"Okay mate, you've had enough for the night." Harry laughs keeping me steady on my feet. I don't pay attention to where he is taking me until I meet the familiar faces of my friends.

"Well look who is finally living it up" Selena rolls her eyes with a mischievous smirk.

"What are you going on about now? I am always the life of the party aye" My words are slurred emphasizing my accent.

"Havent seen you live it up ever since you've chose to be that girls personal puppy" She says and shrug her off taking another drink.

"Mate, thats enough drinking" Harry tries to say but I move my hand before he can snatch my drink.

"Oh, she thinks I am not fun? We'll I'll have you know that being her personal puppy is way more fun in the bedroom" I wink. All the alcohol is not letting me think but I don't care. Having no regrets is all that I really want, so why not take it eh?

"Louis-" Harry tries to say but I interrupt.

"Your just jealous that she is better under the sheets and she didn't have to 'practice' a hundred times before" I say and we all start laughing at Selena's angry expression.

"Woah what's going on here?" Zayn asks and I grumble loudly at his presence.

"None of your wanking business. Or would you like to hear how Holly blew you off to fuck me and not you." I smirk. If he honestly thinks he is being slick at calling her then he is very mistaken.

"Louis thats enough." Harry says pulling me up.

"Get off mate." I say to him. "Don't you get it Zayn? I win and you fucking lose" I laugh at him. He looks at me with a dark expression but I would like to see him try something. Drunk or not I can still get good hits in.

"You are gonna regret this" Zayn looks at me with jealousy and I can't help but wanna gloat more.

"She doesn't seem to regret choosing me" I laugh again and Harry drags me out the house.

"You don't know when to shut the fuck up do you?" He shakes his head. I'm leaning against his car to steady myself and he gets some water bottles out of the trunk.

"I'm not thirsty" I say with a bit of sass. He unscrews the cap and looks at me.

"Good cause its not for drinking" He says before squeezing it causing the water to splash on my face.

"What the fuck Harry" I say Wiping my face.

"That should wake you up. Get in the car now, I'm gonna get you some coffee and then you're gonna crash with me at a friends. Something tells me your mum wouldn't like to see you like this.

"I am not a child" I tell him.

"Well you sure did act like one." He says. I stay quiet and hop in the car. It seems to be about two thirty in the morning.

We stop at some old diner just off the road and I am able to walk but he helps anyway. He sits us further back and calls for a waitress.

"What can I get ya this time of night?" The lady asks.

"Two coffees and a croissant. That'll be all thanks" He says.

"What's Holly's number?" He asks and I give him a strange look.

"Why do you care?" I say eyeing him.

"Save the possessive act for later, I'm just gonna tell her that you said somethings that you didn't mean so she doesn't find out some other way or by someone else." He says.

"No don't. I'll tell her tomorrow. She's sleeping and I don't want to wake her." I lie. I told her that I was just gonna stay home tonight, she'll be angrier if she finds out I left. I'll just keep her away from Zayn and them. She won't find out and I won't have to tell her. Harry puts his phone down and we wait for our coffee in silence. The more I sober up, the less I want to talk about how I blew it.

"Here you go boys. Pay when you're ready." She says and I drink the bitter coffee closing my eyes and wishing for sleep.

"Eat" Harry says pushing the cold croissant towards me. I don't bother in arguing and I eat quickly hoping we get to wherever the hell Harry is staying for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feels so good to have internet again! How is everyone? This chapter was quick but thats only cause I wanted to post as quick as possible. Wow last time I updated there were 5 members in the band. (never getting over it tbh) Harry is friendships goals in the chapter. I'll update in a day or two. All the naked love x.