Lesson 34

Lesson 34:

Niall POV:

“Niall, I’m gonna go on a jog, can I borrow your ipod?” My sister asks snapping me out of my daydream. I groan, why does she always have to use my things?

“Whats wrong with your phone?’ I say, I must admit I can get grumpy this early in the morning.

“You have better taste in music, and mines dead.” She tells me, I roll my eyes at wave her off, basically my way of saying ‘take it and leave’. She grins in satisfaction and takes it before running out the door. I stop myself from making a comment on her attire, her shorts were too tight for her to be going alone outside.

“Morning Niall.” The familiar american accent makes my heart beat faster and I am lost for words. How does he manage to wake up looking so perfect?

“Morning” I tell him, my voice cracks slightly making my face go red. This is ridiculous, I can’t even talk when I’m around him. I sneak a glance at him and his back is towards me, he was shirtless and pouring himself some cereal. He looked really really good. Operation ‘make a move’ hasn’t really gone well for me. Everytime I try to talk about the kiss we shared, he changes the subject too quick for my liking.

It’s eating me up inside and I know that whether he likes it or not, we are gonna have to talk about it soon.

Taking a deep breath, I stand from my chair and walk over to him.

“Liam, I need to talk to you, and before you say anything, I need you to listen.” He turns to look at me and I gulp, he was taller than me, and beautiful. I need to make this quick.

“I think its about time we talk about the last time we kissed.” I say trying my hardest to hold my ground, but the way he tenses up is making this impossible.

“Niall....what happened was a mistake. I’m sorry if I made you think anything.” His words are unconvincing and I know thats not how he feels.

“So thats it, you have no attraction to me at all.” My words are testing, and I move closer to him, trying to get a better look into his eyes. He’s confused, I can tell.

“I’m not...I’m not..” Liam is fidgeting in front of me and he can’t force the words out of his mouth.

“I can’t be. My parents...they will hate me when they find out.” His words shock me.

When they find out?” I repeat and his eyes widened, making an incredibly cute blush appear on his cheeks.

“I didn’t mean that!” He exclaims. My heart is racing at this, I have a chance.

“Then look me in the eye and tell me that you don’t feel the same way about me.” I edge closer to him, slightly pressing my body onto his.

“Fine! I like you okay? I have since I met you that year at the ski resort. I didn’t know why I couldn’t stop staring at you, or why your laugh made me all giddy inside. I tried so hard to push through these strange feelings but I couldn’t. Then you came up to me and started talking to me, I couldn’t just forget about you. Then we kissed and I knew deep inside that I wasn’t gonna be able to push any feelings for you away.” His confession tugs at my heart. He likes me.

“I can’t like another guy Niall. My family is gonna hate me, you have seen how religious they are. I’m gonna be disowned. They-” I cut him off with a hug. I wrap my arms around his shoulders, standing on my toes to have him rest onto me. The contact of his skin on mine is almost electrifying. My heart is pounding so hard I am pretty sure he can feel it.

I don’t know what to say about his family. My family was accepting, I wish I could say the same thing about Liam’s. I pull away from him slightly and look in his worried full eyes. Even when he scrunches up his eyebrows, he is still beautiful.

“Niall” He whispers. Thats enough to make me lean in. I cup his cheeks with my hands running my thumb over the stubble on his chin, my head is spinning, my heart has imploded, and its like I am on cloud nine. His arms push my waist closer to him and my lips pick up pace. I enter his mouth, being dominant and explore it, its a great new feeling that I can only hope to feel again in the future. As soon as he hears the front door open, he pulls away, but he doesn’t let go. I run my hands down his muscles and up again, resting my arms lazily around his shoulders.

“I’ve wanted to do that for a long time.” I say to him looking deeply into his eyes.

“Me too”

“We’ll figure this out together okay? I’m not going anywhere, I’ve finally got you and I don’t intend on letting you go. Whatever your family says, I’m here for you. You can count on me okay?” I try to reassure him.

“Thank you” He mumbles as he buries his face into my neck. I like how I am a bit smaller than him. His body molds perfectly with mine, its like we fit.

I don’t know how long we stayed in this position.

“Thanks for letting me borrow you-” My sister says, her eyes widening before a smirk appears on her face. Liam pulls away from me and I instantly feel colder.

“We were just-” He begins to say but she stops him.

“No need to explain.” She smirks putting my ipod on the table before she walks out again.

“I gonna get ready.” I tell him, truth is, I had to tell someone about what just happened. Of course my first choice was Holly.

‘It worked. He likes me! We kissed and it was amazing.’

‘I am so happy for you Niall, I told you , you had nothing to be worried about.’

_______________________________________

Hello! I hope you guys don’t hate me for including Niam, but I promise Louis and Holly will be featured in the next chapter. Niam chapters will be rare, depending on the feedback I get. Also shout out to xoxselenatorxox for the lovely cover! Check her out, follow her, and read her books. She is such a sweet person! Follow me on twitter @emilynotreally and instagram @e.m.x if you ever wanna chat or whatever. Please make sure to vote and comment it helps my story and motivates me to update faster! Like 2,365 people will read and only 285 people vote and it makes me think that my chapters suck. Voting helps my story so please help me out! So my friend and I were having a conversation on whether or not being gay was against god (Which I personally doN’T think it is or should be) and she goes, “If god was so against it, why did he make the g-spot” Shoutout to her.