Chapter 30: The End Of Kidnapping

Mayra's POV

I was thrown at my boyfriend Miguel and I heard him shout. Oh no! He brought the police and i heard screaming and yelling. Miguel took the blindfold and tape off my mouth and I saw my dad untying my wrists. Miguel hugged me and started to kiss me. I hugged him back and I hugged my dad crying. This is over. I'm glad I've been rescued but what about David? I looked over and I saw an officer arresting him. He looked hurt and I couldn't help but cry. I saw him go inside the police car and it drove away. Miguel looked too and said. "It's okay baby. They won't hurt you again." He patted my head.
I nodded and dug my head into his shirt. I just want to go home and cry myself to sleep.
"Hey honey, Miguel's going to take you home."
"W-what about you papá?" I asked. I kinda wanted him to come home with me.
"I have to take care of some business. I'll be home in a few hours." He said as he kissed my forehead.
"What's going to happen to the boys?" I asked.
"Don't worry mi hija. They'll be in jail for a long time. I'll make sure of it." He said. Damn it! I don't want the Boys in jail. I may be over reacting, but I think David is too sensitive to go to jail. I have to find a way to bail them out.
"Come on baby, lets get you home." I heard Miguel say to me. I nodded, went inside his car and we drove home. I don't even know how to react at the moment.
We got home and right when I get out of the car I saw my mom come out with tears in her eyes. I ran up to her and started to bawl my eyes out.
"Oh my baby girl! Mi hija! How are you doing? Are you hurt? Are you okay?" She asked.
"Yeah Mom, I'm fine. I'm just a little tired." I said. I really do feel exhausted. She hugged me and took me inside. Miguel followed us and when we came came inside, I saw Junior running down the stairs. "Mayra!!" He screamed. He gave me a big hug. "Where have you been?" He asked. I laughed.
"I've been gone dude." I answered.
"Hehe, we'll it doesn't matter. You're back." As he hugged me again.
"Hey junior, your sister needs to rest. Do you want to help me make dinner?" She asked.
He nodded and left. As I was going upstairs, Miguel followed me and tucked me in.
"Um, baby you didn't have to take me to my room and tuck me in." I said.
"I know babe, it's just that I missed you. It was very hard for me to not see you." He said.
"Thank you." I said.
"You get some rest okay?" He said.
I nodded. He kissed me on the forehead. "If you ever need anything let me know, text and call me okay?"
He's sounding a little desperate. I get it that it's been so long since we've seen each other, but he doesn't have to act so desperate.
"I will. See you." I said.
"See you later baby." He said.
As he left, I closed my eyes. I've been trying to get rid of David inside my mind, but the more I think about him, the more I miss him. I wonder how he's doing?

Miguel's POV

My poor baby girl. As we drove back to Rapid city, she didn't say anything. I tried to make one of those small talks, but she would only nod or shake her head. She's been through a lot. What the hell did those boys do to her? I glanced at her wrists and they looked like they had rope burns. They must've tied her hands a lot.
"How did you do it?" She asked.
"Do what?" I asked confusingly.
"How did you get the money and the police?" She asked.
"Your dad made copies of $100 bills and it looked real, so we did that and I planned with your dad since we were meeting at the junkyard and I told him and his crew to hide under or behind the scrappy cars and to surprise attack the kidnappers." I said.
"That's awesome." She said. I patted her shoulders.
"What day is it today?" She asked.
"Today's the 18th of December." I said.
She gasps. "How long has it been since I was taken?!" She asked.
"A week and a half. You were taken on the 5th of December." I said.
"Oh.... that was so long ago." She said.
I nodded. We then arrived home greeted by her mom and Junior. I could tell she was exhausted.
When her mom told her to go to bed, I walked with her so that she can feel safe. I may be a little overprotective, but that's what boyfriends do right? I took her to her room, Laid her down on the bed and tucked her in.
"Um, baby you didn't have to take me to my room and tuck me in." She said.
I sighed. "I know babe, it's just that I missed you. It was very hard for me to not see you."
She nodded and said thank you.
"You get some rest okay?" I said.
She nodded and I kissed her on the forehead. "If you ever need anything let me know, text and call me okay?"
"Okay. I will. See you." She said.
"See you later baby." I said. I walked out and closed the door. Somethings bothering her. What is it?