Forever Yours

We both worked hard in the upcoming months. Emily earned the recognition and finally she sold her music as well. The channels became kind of popular. And of course, the most important thing was: we were happy. She stopped rushing me. She completely calmed down. She was a mature woman at last. Everytime I looked at her I realized how much I can thank her. And I knew she loved me from the bottom of her heart.

Her life was getting back to normal. She was happy. Her mother was happy. Her mother's boyfriend accepted her. She had a job. She earned money. She had everything she wanted. Well, almost everything but I was about to give her everything she hadn't had.

I really wanted to thank her everything. I knew it was time. I was just done with dinner when she arrived.

"Angel, I'm wiped out! Let's just have a hot bath and then get some sleep, and oh, if I can whine about my fucked up day I would actually be..." she stopped as she got to the kitchen "Did I forget something?" she asked.

"No," I smiled "it's just a little reward for your hard work."

"Where's Hunter?" she kissed me gently.

"Ally and Jasmine are taking care of him. Are you hungry?"

"Wanna bet? Wait... Don't tell me you actually cooked..."

"Yep, I did."

"Who died?"

"Noone."

"Are you dying?"

"No."

"Wait, am I dying?"

"You're about to if you don't sit down."

"Something's fishy. And please don't use the "obviously as I cooked salmon wellingtons", I already thought about it." she sat down but still looked at me suspiciously "So, Hunter's out, you're wearing a dress, you cooked my favorite... am I missing something?"

"Love," I sighed as I sat down after serving dinner "you're not missing anything. I told you. It's for all your hard work. Really."

"Really..." she grabbed her fork "Are you leaving me?"

"If I was, I wouldn't have got through all this."

"Right."

She lost in her thoughts, she didn't speak in the remainder of dinner. She had no idea. When she finished she looked at me. I took her empty plate and placed it in the sink, then I hugged her from behind.

"I love you a lot, you know that, right?"

"Yeah, I know, I love you, too. Lea, seriously, you're freaking me out. What's going on?"

"I'm really grateful for you. We had to meet. Otherwise I would still be faking next to Byron."

"What's going on?"

"Remember how fucked up we were back then? Both of us?"

"Yeah, but especially me." she chuckled "You helped me a lot, angel." she caressed my arm "You're so sentimental. I don't really understand what's going on."

"You know that you gave me a purpose, right?"

"Okay, what's going on?"

"Nothing, it's just been a while since I let you know. Can you remember when you first spoke after like a year?"

"That was hella weird." she chuckled "But I had to. You gave me so much and you really wanted me to feel better. I actually did. And as time kept passing by I actually became better and better. We've both come such a long way. But I think we can do anything and everything together."