Chapter 37: Prisoners

Start from the beginning

"That's right...I didn't tell you how we got acquainted, did we?" He asked, cupping her cheek, but she pulled her face away, looking to the wooden boards, afraid to even make eye contact with Hiccup.

"What did you do to her?" He asked lowly. She was in this position because him. If he didn't have such strong feelings for her, if he never showed it... she would never have been in this weak state. Dagur only smiled in his direction, and while maintaining eye contact he lifted up her skirt. What Hiccup saw made his heart stop. He saw a patch of some liquid between her legs, and when he looked to her, she only looked away in shame.

"I gotta say Hiccup, you sure know how to pick them." He said, his hand resting in that position. Astrid shook her legs, trying with all her might to shake him off but he only used his other hand to slam her neck to the floor, making sure he enjoyed the look of struggle adorning Hiccup's face. "Don't worry Hiccup. She's hasn't been touched by us. But I believe she did enter some sort of bliss when she finished..." Dagur was cut short when Astrid managed bring her elbow right to his cheek, sending him sprawling to the floor behind her in a bloody mess.

"Don't you... fucking... touch me, you sack of dragon shit!" She muttered, an abyss of rage present in her eyes.

"Hold her down!" He yelled, and soon, two men were on her, making her lie on her stomach, while she continued to struggle against their grip. "I didn't want to do this, but if you don't tell me where the Red Death is, I will rape her in front of you!" He yelled at Hiccup.

"Dagur... I swear, if you rape her, I'll end you myself!" He screamed, pulling on the chains, hoping, praying that they would break and he'd be able to reach her and knock those guards off of her. He could only prevent the tears reaching his eyes as he watched Dagur starting to unbuckle his pants and a guard getting ready to pull down her leggings.

"Dagur!" A new voice called, entering the room. Everyone turned to see Alvin walk in, knocking the two guards that were atop of her and pulling Dagur aside. "This is not how we're going to do this! Do you want Berk to hunt us down for the rest of our lives?! You stupid shit!" He yelled at the young Chief. Dagur simply stared back at the man who was standing in front of his female prisoner, challenging him to make a move. "I hope you've not forgotten that it's my ship you're on, so if you try anything my men will not hesitate to kill you and your men."

Dagur stared back at his 'ally', disgust and skepticism written across his face. If he tried something, Alvin would be sure to express his thoughts through his fists or blade. No. He wouldn't let this man be the boss of him. He would make him pay later for undermining him in front of his men.

"We're leaving." He told his men, who warily picked up their weapons and walked around Alvin, making sure they were out of arm's reach, following their Chief out of the ship's belly.

"They're gone sir." Savage reported, coming to stand by the entrance.

"Fetch a chair will ye?" He asked. With a nod, Savage left to another room to get the furniture. Alvin glanced at the two, staring with what looked like pity in his eyes...which was a first for them. "Are ye alright lass?" He asked Astrid, not reaching out to touch her in case she got the wrong idea.

"What does it look like..." She muttered, looking away. Hiccup understood why she would. She wouldn't even make eye contact with him. This must have been the first time she had been in a physically vulnerable position, and in front of someone whom she cared about deeply. Hiccup in turn looked down in defeat. Dagur had barely done anything to him. He had a suspicion of what unspeakable action he did to her, but at the same time, he had done so much more. He left the damage on the outside and inside. And it was all to let him know that he wasn't in control. That he was prepared to bring his whole world crashing down by harming the ones close to him. Savage came back with a chair, giving it to his Chief. Alvin set the chair down and carefully lifted Astrid onto it, untying her for a brief moment. She didn't fight back though. She was too shaken up to.