Chapter 31: Trouble on Bog Burglar Island part I

Mulai dari awal

The Dragon Master touched down while his riders engaged our ships, the girl hopped off his dragon and drew her double bladed axe. "You killed my dragon! For that, you will suffer!" I smiled wickedly, threw my bow and quiver on the ground and drew my sword. "Come little girl. Avenge your fallen dragon!" I taunted, she took the bait and let out a battle cry before locking blows with me. She had spirit, I'll break her and never let her back up.

(Hiccups pov)

While Heather was fighting that Berserker female, I punched a hole straight to Dagur's command ship. Toothless and I landed on deck and prepared for battle. "Well! We meet again Dragon Master! So nice to see you again, I'd hope that you'd return so that we could kill you this time." Dagur sang then snarled, I growled and drew Inferno. "Bring it." I growled as I twirled my sword, and got in a battle stance.

Dagur charged and brought his axe down on my sword, I parried the attack and head butted him, he took a few steps back, blood leaking from his nose, I then brought my sword down on him. However Dagur brought his axe up to block the blow I threw, using his strength to push me forward to hit the mast of the ship, as he tried to deliver some swings himself but I was quick enough to use my weapon to block each hit aimed at me. I ducked when Dagur swung his axe again, piercing the weapon through the wood of the mast resulting it being stuck for a while and leaving the Berserker Chieftain weaponless for the time being.

Seizing this opportunity, I rolled to the side behind Dagur as I used my strength to push him towards a barrel, pointing the end of the sword very close to his eyes while the Deranged Chieftain did nothing but gulp in this unexpected defeat. Before I could do anything though, Cutthroat jumped in front of me and kicked me square in the chest, I backflipped and landed. "Pray tell Dragon Master, who are you." I decided now to reveal myself to these psychos, so they'd know that I'd be the one who cripples them and who leads an entire clan of Night Furies.

I removed my helmet and clipped it to my hip, I ran a hand through my hair and stared daggers at the Berserker cousins, they squinted as they studied my face, Cutthroats eyes almost seemed to have popped out of his head. "Hiccup?!" I twirled my sword and pointed it at them. "Surprise." I say dryly. Dagur went over to the mast and pulled out his axe like it was only a feather from a bird as he charged toward me.

I was fast enough to grab his axe to block the blow that was aiming to slice me open. I was still on my guard even as Dagur was disarmed. "Look at you Hiccup! All grown up, and quite the ladies man I'd wager, hmm?" Dagur smirked while wiggling his eyebrows. I knew what he doing. He was trying to distract me, I grunted in annoyance and punched him square in the face, landed multiple shots to his torso and I performed a flying knee, a disgusting crack was heard, Dagur fell on his back hard and his nose gushing blood and it was in an awkward angle.

"And you're still a psychopathic freak, not that I expected any less from you." I snarled at my old bully, I then saw Cutthroat raise his sword toward me. "It doesn't matter how much you've changed, we have the Red Death under our control and we will take over the Archipelago and you will be crushed under my boots." Enough blood has been spilled because of these two murdering dogs, I don't want them to kill anymore, they belong in cages. "Your attempt to intimidate me is failing Cutthroat, you're nothing but stone cold killer." Cutthroat smiled wickedly and advances toward me.

"And I'm proud of who I am, we've already become infamous, now our infamy will grow tenfold when I kill the Dragon Master and your clan of Night Furies." I snarl in outrage, there's no way I'm letting him kill Toothless or any other dragon, we then charge at each other.

Cutthroat came at me and swung at my right. I held my sword up vertically as I blocked. Cutthroats sword met mine and rattled my arm from the impact. Then Cutthroat pressed down, forcing me back with his superior strength. I grit my teeth as I planted my feet.