"Goodbyes Are For Losers, You Know That Brandon."

Gary opts for the wrong route. Period.

We're driving at the speed of James Bond when suddenly I spot Michael standing in the middle of the damn road. "GARY!" I shout before turning the steering wheel to the right. Our car crashes against a tree and since we both received a hard blow, Gary becomes unconscious. His head is resting against the steering wheel and there's blood coming out of his nose and forehead.

I have a huge gash on my forehead and as I touch it, the red, warm and shiny blood is smeared on my finger tips. "God, are you okay?" It's Michael and he's peeking in through Gary's window. I scowl at him. "Yeah. I am perfectly fine." And he chuckles.

I open the door and get out of the car wincing in pain. "What do you want?" I ask holding my hand. I think it is fractured.

He walks towards me from Gary's side. "Isn't it obvious?"

"So you want to kill me?" I don't know how I am being this strong in front of him. I am not afraid whenever I am standing in front of him, strange. But it's a good thing, isn't it?

"No!" He yells in horror, "I want you." He deadpans tilting his head sideways and giving me a boyish grin.

"What do you want?" I ask again ignoring his previous statement.

"It's not about what I want, sweetheart. It's about what you want."

"And what do I want?"

"Answers to questions that your friends back there are unwilling to give." He then moves towards me stopping just a few steps away. "I can give them to you, if you want." He says blowing air on his nails. He then looks up, connecting his hazel eyes with mine.

I stare at him for a minute. He's a very tall guy just like Luca. His small and aligned nose perfectly suits his sharp jaw. He too has high cheek bones, a strong chin and very well built. All in all, he's a very handsome man.

A very scary handsome man. "You hurt me last night." No shit, Lily. Why are you telling him this? Why the hell am I telling him this? And why are all of these guys so handsome?

"Yeah," His demeanor softens a bit, "I'm really sorry about that. I did not want to hurt you in the first place. It was all Ares, I swear." He says raising his hands. 

I visibly gulp, take a step back and lean against the car. "What are you?" I barely whisper and he smirks. A very evil smirk.

"What am I? What do you think?"

"Either you're a vampire or a werewolf." I declare. Yeah, he must be one of them because that's what they showed in TVD, no?

"How about both?"

"You're..." I look at him in complete horror.

"A hybrid, yes." He gives me a devilish smile. "I am a vampire and a werewolf."

"Why are you after me? Why me? What do you want?"

"Well, rapid fire round is up." He steps forward but I am glued to the spot. "Hey, don't worry. I am not going to hurt you."  He says seeing the horrified look on my face.

"Yeah, sure. You really care about me." I say with sarcasm dripping from my statement; maybe I am warming up to him after all.

He grins at me, "Your boy is here." He waves at me before literally disappearing before my eyes.

"W-Who?" I stutter turning around to come face to face with Luca. "Ho-How did you find me?"

"It's not about how I found you. It's about what were you two talking about." He steps forward but then eyes widen to size of the subcontinent. "Shit! You're bleeding!"