Chapter 4: An addition to my lunch table

Thank You so much for commenting and voting! @tanya0011 @EvanEvanX @respect_4_bi_gay @AratrikaRoy21 .

Peace,

Celestia

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The 2nd, 3rd and 4th period flew by quickly. As of now, Judy is there only in my Math class. Currently it was break.

Where is Varun? Speak of the angel. Here he comes...

Tara.............................. He comes running and falls into my arms.

"You better find a guy who would be more than willing to catch you, goofball.", I said jokingly.

"Hey!", he hit me on the arm.

Varun was my same height 5"8. He had serene blue eyes which were highly rare in Indians, a lean body with slight muscles here and there and the personality of an angel.

Who wouldn't want a piece of that? Sadly, most Indian guys or guys here in Winchester did not prefer what Varun carries in his pants.

"Come on. The others must be waiting.", I said and started to drag him.

The 'others' included my five best friends. 

Andrea is an African American with afro curls and is one of the most sarcastic and snarky people I have ever met. But she can lend a shoulder for you anytime.

Lauren Kennedy is Irish with blonde hair and rabbit teeth. A genius is too less a description for her intelligence. She was such an awkward being when I met her but it all changed as we grew closer. I realized I couldn't keep a straight face when she's around. Man, she could make me laugh like there's no tomorrow.

Ceres Chase, my Greek daredevil with purple hair is one person I can always depend on with my secrets, except for one. She will never let you down no matter what.

Yin Chan is Chinese with small, narrow eyes, pencil thin hair and a thin figure. She is a wonderful artist. The way she can draw out her emotions is mindblowing. She is an extremely helpful and kind person who is always there to offer you her help.

Nada Khalifa, my Arabic friend is bratty and rude when you first meet her. Coming from a rich family, she has lived her life in luxuries. But she shares my loneliness more than anyone else does. And she is unexpectedly understanding and caring at times.

My best friends were some of the people I ever loved truly in this world. Without them, I am not who I really am.

Each of them had their own fair share of problems too. But we helped each other survive all those. To forget all those moments when we were vulnerable. Vulnerable to the tests of life.

" Tara. Did you hear me?", asked Varun snapping me out of my reverie.

"Sorry. No. What did you say?"

" I asked whether I could bring another person to eat lunch with us."

Another person?

Looking at my perplexed look Varun said," It's Judy. She doesn't know anyone around. Please. Pretty please."

He put on his puppy look and I gave in. " Alright. Go ahead."

I am not comfortable with anyone else sitting at our table.

But I felt my mind race in anticipation at the thought of Varun bringing Judy to our table.