Writer's Note

A very warm welcome to whoever is reading this,

I'm happy you decided to give my book a chance. And I hope I won't disappoint you.

Writing has always been my passion but I was just too scared to express my thoughts to other people because I feared people would judge me.

I will keep this story as real and interesting as possible.

I decided to write an Indian lesbian story as I felt that we are short of it on Wattpad. But it doesnt mean that other nationalities are not included.

I dedicate this book to tanya0011 and many others who I will be dedicating the chapters to who have been really helpful with the drafts and supporting me.

Feel free to point out my mistakes or ask me if you have any doubts or don't find something clear. Being a first time writer on Wattpad I really appreciate it.

If you think my book is interesting , then you can vote and comment and recommend it your friends too. It encourages me a lot to keep writing.

There are some Copyrights.
DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT OF THE  BOOK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE HATE COMMENTS. It ruins my day.

This book may contain MATURE CONTENT. { Possibly later in the book ;) }

This book is based on LGBT themes. If it isn't your cup of tea, please choose another.

Thank You for your support. Enjoy!

Peace ✌
Celestia