Chapter 1: What a great start to a Friday, right?

I forgot to mention that I'll be updating every week on Friday or Saturday

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Stop it, Mia! You know that I don't like being called perfect. And no I'm not interested in any guys.", I huffed.

"Okay, okay. But what do you mean not interested? There are so many of them behind you all the time. I'd kill to have guys after me wherever I go.", said Mia.

"Whatever. Tell those guys to get lost with their lame asses. Or else they are going to regret ever looking at me. And give me some time alone, Mia. I'm tired."

It's not like Mia would understand by what I meant. Obviously people here in Winchester and my traditional minded mom and dad are just so ignorant when it comes to this topic.

Mia left without further ado. I guess she didn't want to get on my bad side. No one did actually. I was known for having a sharp tongue. And being PERFECT.

I've got looks. Yes.

I've got good grades. Yes.

I can play sports. Specially swimming. Yes.

I can sing. Yes.

I have caring parents. Yes.

But people seem to overlook all those imperfections I have.

I don't have a sibling. It gets so lonely at home.

My parents don't even know half of what I really am. 

I'm not rich like how people assume.

I have a huge secret which I hope to take to the grave.

Im depressed.

The last fact was something no one ever suspected. Guess I'm a great actress. I deserve the Oscars.

Everyone wanted to be friends with the perfect girl. But they never actually care for me. Life has taught me the difference between fake friends and real friends. Real friends are really few and I'm indeed very lucky to have five of them.

Today was just horrible. The day had started out with a fight between me and my mom on whether I should be wearing knee length shorts or not to Starbucks. I cannot survive without my morning dose of coffee. I'm head over heels in love with that drink.

So I had gone to Starbucks with long pants, obviously- you know who wins, and I was waiting at the counter ordering coffee when I spotted my neighbor Mia. I decide to chat with her and we chose a table after getting my coffee and her latte.

Then came a whole group of guys. They were of different nationalities. I could spot a French, a Japanese, two Americans and two Indians. Winchester was home to people from different parts of the globe.

Guess what they were doing? Eyeing me and my friend of course. We both were really pretty. I had long, black hair paired with dark, coal black eyes and a body with curves in all the right places. And did I mention I was much more fairer than a normal Indian?

Mia had medium length, shiny light brown hair, hazel eyes, is extremely curvy and had soft features. But unfortunately she wasn't my type.

As a perfect well mannered Indian girl I am supposed to ignore those guys and even be pleased that they are giving me their attention. But I wanted to do the opposite. I wanted to pour my coffee over their heads.

But that would be extremely rude according to my mom and also I wouldn't waste my precious coffee on those creepy assholes.

Everywhere I go, there are people like them. I guess I can't go on pouring coffee over all their heads and so I ignored this type of people like I am supposed to.

I asked Mia if she would mind drinking coffee outside the shop and she complied so we got out.

"Oh my God! Those guys are so hot. They look perfect. So do you. Maybe you should date one of them and become the perfect couple.", Mia started.

I lost it and the rest is history. I think I will go home and finish my homework.

What a great start to a Friday right?