A Gift From the Heart [Izuku x Itsuka] (Christmas Special)

Start from the beginning

"Please be there. Please be there. Please be there. Please be there!" Itsuka said as she ran through the halls of UA in hopes of finding her notebook as quick as possible. She never stopped to notice the somewhat large green afro covered with a bandanna coming around the cornet. "Ow!" "Ahhh!" She then fell back as she heard metal clanging and a small groan in pain.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I wasn't looking and in a hurry- Midoriya?" Itsuka said as she noticed him getting up and removing the bucket from his head. "Itsuka? What are-You forgot your notebook huh?" Izuku said as she was surprised that he knew exactally why she was here. "If your looking for it, it's still on your desk. See ya." Izuku said as he headed to his class to put away the cleaning supplies and grab his belongings.

"Wait, why are you here when everyone's left already?" Itsuka asked as he turned his head back at her with a small smile. "Well it's part of my job. Clean the classrooms and all that. Gotta make money somehow." He said as he kept walking to his class as she did as well. Once she opened the door, she was amazed at how clean her class was. It even seemed to shine and sparkle.

'There it is.' Itsuka thought as she went to her desk and put her notebook in her bags and left the room. "Hmm, the snow's starting to lighten a bit." She heard Izuku's voice as she saw him wearing a dark blue coat and a scarf along with his bag and hands in his pockets. "Yeah, at least it'll be better than when I was rushing over here." Itsuka said as the two of them began walking the halls.

"So, sorry for asking this, but what's in that notebook that made you go through a blizzard to get?" Izuku asked as they walked dpwn the set of stares as she looked at him and smiled a bit embaressed. "Well a few of us had the idea of doing a small Christmas party. And me and a few others began writing down ideas of what to do." Itsuka said as Izuku opened the doors leading outside and sighed, his breath could be seen in the cold.

"A Christmas party? Sounds like fun. Well I see you later." Izuku said as he began walking away and into the snowy streets of Tokyo. "Wait, wanna at least grab a coffee with the others before you leave? We're at a nearby café not far from here." Itsuka said as she didn't want him to leave in the cold, and a way to repay him for cleaning their classrooms spotless.

"Sorry. I've got more jobs to do. Maybe some other time. Stay warm." Izuku said as he didn't bother to turn back but flashed a peace sign at her as he still left. The snow seeming to fall ever gently and glowed among the street lights in the city. Itsuka couldn't help but watch his back soon disappearing in the crowded streets as she wanted to stay by his side for some reason.

[Time Skip: One Day before Winter Break]

"Are you guys excited for tomorrow!" Ochako said at lunch with Iida and the others from class 1-B. "Yeah, this is so gonna be worth whatever punishment Aizawa could give us." Mina and Tooru said as some of them chuckled at their antics. "So we're agreed of a party and a gift exchange. Seems this will be quite fun." Ibara said as she took a bite into her salad.

"Wait a minute, did Midoriya even get a person to get a gift? Or did anyone even get Midoriya for the gift exchange?" Tsuyu said as she looked at everyone who shooked their heads in no. "Come to think of it, we haven't seen much of Midoriya after school have we. What do you suppose he's doing?" Iida mused as he rested his chin in his hand and hummed.

"I did see him afterschool a few times. He said he was working on some stuff." Itsuka chimed her two cents in as she told half the truth. "Interesting, but where is he now? Surley he can't be busy during lunch." Iida said as some of them nodded in agreement with him as Itsuka sighed. The rest of the day continued on with Izuku making his apperances in class and suddenly disappearing after school was done for the day.