Path 1: Nalu~♡ {Final}

Path 1: Nalu ~♡ {Final Part}
-
*Warning: It might be a little Vulgar*
-
A/N: Hey readers~ Hope that you've been enjoying this story ^^ I'm sorry to end this story so fast  >< There might be a sequel though ^^ Anyways let's continue the story:

---Lisanna P.O.V---

This is strange, where's Natsu? I could not smell his presence.

No this is bad...I couldn't smell Lucy's one too!

"Happy~ Would you tell me where Natsu is right now?" I asked. He shook his head, but he seem to know something.

"Please tell Mama please?" I smiled.

"Aye! You're not my mama! my mama is an exceed!"He pouted. I clenched my fist. 

"I-I mean I brought you up honey," I tried to smile. "Sorry, I really don't know, he left all of a sudden" Happy replied

If what Happy said was true, then he must be going somewhere important, and I bet it is something related to Lucy!

"I seen Natsu being with a kid," I said.

"Oh you saw A-" Happy immediately shut his mouth.

"Who's that Happy?"  I stare at him.

Thinking of that...The girl do look like Lucy and Na-!

"Oh my god, don't tell me....She's the child of Natsu and Lucy?!" I yelled.

"NO NO IT'S NOT!" Happy immediately responded.

"THEN WHO IS SHE?!" I bellowed.

"She's my sister!" I heard that annoying voice, turning around I was shocked.

"N-Natsu!" I yelled.

He was holding her hand!

This is unforgivable! Definitely!

---Lucy P.O.V---

"She's my sister!" I yelled. I'm not afraid anymore.

-Flashback-

"What about Lisanna? She would be mad," I asked. I was scared.

"It's OK Lucy, we'll face her, together!" Natsu smiled with full confidence.

"Sorry to interrupt Onee-sama, But that girl seem to be looking for him," Akuno pop in.

"Let's go and say the truth to her Lucy!" Natsu grabbed my hand.

I've decided too,I'm not going to run away. Not anymore.

-End of flashback -

"And,Natsu and I are together! I don't fear you Lisanna, well...Not anymore!" I stood out for myself, for Natsu.

"Bitch! I thought you had that Red haired!" Lisanna yelled in anger.

"That was fake," Natsu back me up.

"I'm sorry Lisanna but I love Lucy," He confessed.

I blushed a little.

"Yea, me too!" I smiled at him.

Lisanna was mad, she transform into a cat and tried to scratch me, but Akuno stop it in time.

"Blue Flame God Slayer: Barrier!" Akuno yelled.

"Who are you?!" Lisanna yelled.

Akuno did not answered. That's weird... Why didn't she just say I'm her sister?

"Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfillia, you two will pay for the price!" Lisanna yelled before storming out of the house.

-
A/N: Hi readers, I was thinking of giving Akuno a secret Identity? Like she come from the future and is the daughter of Natsu and Lucy?.And Takumi as well? What do you all think? I would be writing a sequel for this story as soon as I'm done with the other stories. So if you...

Like my story: Please Vote ^^

Have any feedbacks?: Please comment

Support me?: Be a fan ^^

Arigato~♡