Chapter 3: Leave or Stay?

---Lucy P.O.V---

It's been a day since I was in the library,doing research on my new powers. I sigh,there isn't any clue.'I wonder what happen to my celestial spirits..."I thought. "Lucy!There's someone who's looking for you!" Natsu burst into the library. I packed the books neatly and went back to the guild,with Natsu of course.

I gasped as I saw the 'familiar' face. She has a long blue shiny hair with a pink hairband on her head. She worn a long silver dress with flowers on it. "Onee-san!"The girl yelled as soon as she sees me. "Who-Who are you?"I asked. "Onee-san! It's me! Akuno! Akuno Maru!" She smiled and gave me a hug. My body froze. Onee-san? I don't remember having a younger sister! She do look familiar but...this is too much!

Everyone gasp as they heard her calling me Onee-san,that includes me too."So,this is Azusa Maru?" A teenage boy who's behind the girl asked. The girl nodded in happiness while I myself still in my world I guess... The boy bow down."Nice to meet you Miss Azusa-sama. My name is Takumi, your butler, servant, depending on what you want to call. But I will be at your service"he said with a smile while I,on the other hand,shaking with fear.

"Onee-san? Did you have your memories back? " The girl asked in concern. I shook my head,I had no idea what's going on. "I see,Takumi,hand over me the scroll." The girl ordered. "Onee-san,this may hurt but bare with it okay?" She smiled and started chanting. My head feels it's burning inside. I screamed,yelled and fall to the ground. Magic seals are around me. I could hear the guild yelling my name. But darkness covers my sight,I could no longer see anything...

....

....

....

"Lucy!!" I heard Natsu's voice. I opened my eyes. "Na-Natsu?" I whispered. He hugged me,"Thank god you're fine." "Natsu?What's going on?I had so many memories in my head...Are they real?" I asked. Natsu frowned but nodded slowly.

"Akuno...My little sister... I can't believe it..."I dragged my words. "My name.... Isn't Lucy...It's Azusa... Azusa Maru... My mother is the blue flame dragon.... After giving birth to me... She disappeared... So Father got another woman... And Akuno was born..."I added,shivering. Natsu's hug got tighten. "I'm here Lucy,don't worry."He said calmly. I nodded,wishing everything is just a dream.

"Natsu!I need to talk to you!"Lisanna burst into the room suddenly. "Lisanna!This is not the time!!'He answered. "Natsu....I'm fine alone."I said,but before I could finish, Lisanna had already dragged Natsu out of the room. I waited. One hour had passed,why is it so long?I decide to go to the guild. However,once I open the door,I couldn't believe myself...

Natsu...

was kissing...

Lisanna...

I tried to control myself, but it was near impossible..

I burst into tears...

The one I love most...

is no longer mine...

and was never mine..

"Lu..Lucy!"Natsu yelled.

I ran away,running as fast as I could. Then,I bumped into someone.It was Takumi. "Miss Azusa-sama? You're suppose to rest!"He said with a worried face. I didn't talk but cry. "Onee-san? Are you okay?" She asked with concern. I shake my head. "I..I was going to ask if you want to leave this place with us. You're the Blue Flame Dragon slayer and now that everyone knows it , you should train with us back in our town. However...It would take around five years!" She said. I was angry,sad and feeling betrayed then. "Yes!" I agreed immediately. Natsu was behind me. He was chasing after me. I didn't care. I ignore it. I no longer want to stay here anymore...I'm going to leave! Even when it's going to five long years...