Aries

EVERY OTHER CHAPTER HAS YOUR TYPICAL ZODIAC SIGN GROUPS- if you aren't interested in their fun autobiographies I made up, just skip.

If my friends see this, the first 4 chapters are from like, 2016 or smthn... so don't judge.

Actually, judge all you want. I had fun writing this and if you make fun of me for it, screw you :)

hEy NERDS! My name is ARIES. The best name you'll hear EVER! I'm masculine as shiiii- My birthday can range from

March 21 - April 19

And I'm the Flying Ram! Have ya ever heard of the Golden Fleece story in Ancient Greek mythology? Yeah, well you should look it up. As an Aries, this story guides me to where I'm ready to be a hero! Pretty cool, huh? There's a lot more to it, but I don't really care.

I'm a FIRE SIGN! I deserve as much as that because fire is amazing and beautiful! Uh... I like the color red? And...
and...

I'm not very good at these things OKAY? My "ruler" is Mars. As in my ruling planet or something like that. No one could ACTUALLY rule me! Not even Ares the god! (Sounds a lot like me, huh? It's because I'm godly.)

My greatest overall compatibility is with Leo and Libra.

Leo is super awesome, yet they always try to steal my thunder... smh. Libra is a great person to laugh with.

My strengths are: Courageous, determined, confident, ENTHUSIASTIC, optimistic, honest, and passionate.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO WEAKNESSES WHATSOEVER.

Shuddup Aries, you have to add them to the book.

ADD WHAT TO THE BOOK? I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY THAT.

*sigh* fine, I'll add them for you.

NO DON-

Weaknesses: impatient (not true, now when is this over???), moody, short-tempered (NO IM NOT, now HURRY THIS DAMN THING UP!), impulsive, aggressive GAH! ENOUGH OF THIS YOU STUPID ITALIC THING!

I'm the auth-

SHUT UP! I DON'T CARE.

Anyway,

I like: comfy clothes, taking on leadership roles, physical challenges, individual sports, Dogs, dogs, and more dogs. (Maybe a kitten or two)

I DISLIKE INACTIVITY, DELAYS (like that italics freak), WORK THAT DOES NOT USE ONE'S TALENTS, and ITALICS.

OH, AND I always take action! I'm the most active sign. All those other ones are NOOOOOOBS.

Speaking of which, we need to go on to Taurus.

Uh, who?

Taurus, the second sign.

I KNOW WHO IT IS. But I'm not done. I'm the first sign because I'm bloody awes-

Like if you're an Aries child or just like for Aries, byeeee