♪ SIXTY-FOUR ♪

"Do you like it?" Jonah asks hopefully, unable to read Aurora's expression as she hold up his gift, a silver charm bracelet - including a tiara, a Harry Potter lightning bolt, and several Disney charms.

"I love it," she smiles, allowing him to clasp it around her wrist. "Now, you have to open yours! I had to fight three people to get this so you best like it."

"I'll love it no matter what it is," he promises.

"What makes you so sure about that?" She raises an eyebrow skeptically, jumping up to sit on the kitchen island.

"Because I have the most amazing girlfriend in the world," Jonah admits, grinning boyishly as he places a kiss on her forehead. "While you don't have to get me anything, I'll still adore it because it came from you."

"Even if it's nothing but a used tissue?"

She thrusts a small package into his hands, clapping hers together excitedly as he tears away the teal wrapping paper.

"Even if it's nothing but a used tissue."

"Aww," Aurora coos, poking his cheek. "I love your sappy moments."

Over a month had passed since the wedding photoshoot and Christmas morning had arrived. Everything after Aurora's and Carmen's run in with the police had seemed to fly by, but was, nonetheless, interesting to say the least.

Callie had ended up with a run-in with her father's custody wishes, resulting in a court date that she dreaded. But, after finding a suitable lawyer, Aurora's father, Callie had nothing to fear. She was free of her father, and the custody that he was eager to claim.

Daniel had found the girl of his dreams during a walk through Los Angeles, during a snow that shocked the state of California. It was truly rare, but a sight to see as everything was iced over and covered in a blanket of white. He happened to slip on a patch of ice, falling on top of the girl named Adrian. And from there, they clicked.

Addilyn had practically moved into the Why Don't We house, spending the majority of her free time here, even more so after receiving a phone call from her brother saying he and his boyfriend, Nick, wouldn't be able to make it home in time for Christmas. But, unbeknownst to her, Corbyn had made a few phone calls and arranged a plan to pick the older boy up from the airport on New Year's Eve. Just in time for her birthday, which is New Years day.

Aurora, unlike Carmen, had not been able to finish her gift shopping in the first week of December, which led her to fighting several people over the items on her list. But, she did manage to help the other couples pick out their gifts for each other.

"How did you manage to get this?" Jonah questions, staring in awe at the inside cover of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay, which just so happened to be signed by none other than Joanne Rowling herself.

"Don't concern yourself with that," Aurora winks, laughing as he pulls her off of the island and into a tight embrace. "I love you so much, Jonah."

"I love you more, Aurora," he murmurs into her hair.

She leans back, prepared to retort, but stops herself as she notices the rest of the group - which consisted of Carmen, Zach, Addilyn, Corbyn, Callie, Jack, Adrian, and Daniel - now standing around the kitchen, their hands clasped in their partner's.

"Why are all of you in here?" Aurora questions, narrowing her eyes suspiciously at the group as she jumps back onto the island. "Are you guys going to prank me for bombing your rooms with fireworks last night?"

"No," Carmen answers for them with a chuckle. "We just thought we'd come to see you get your last Christmas present from Jonah."

"But I already opened them all," she furrows her eyebrows, scanning the ground covered in wrapping paper for one she could have missed before her eyes dart to Jonah. "What are they talking about, you sneaky little prune? What are you up to?"

"Well, if you insist to know," Jonah begins, shrugging as he steps forward with a smile. Dropping to one knee, he pulls a small black box from his back pocket.

Carmen's smile grows as Aurora gasps, placing her hands over my mouth. "Jonah, you didn't-"

"I've loved you since the day we met," Jonah says. "And despite all the times we've been kicked out of places, I've had the best time of my life with you, Aurora. I don't want anyone else, you little psycho. I love you. Now will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

Aurora slowly begins to nod, feeling as though her heart would burst from pure joy.

"Of course, you idiot!" She giggles, tears welling up in her eyes. "Who else do you think would put up with me? Of course I'll be your wife!"

Jonah pulls her left hand away from her mouth, placing a chaste kiss on it before he slips the silver diamond ring onto her ring finger. Aurora jumps into his arms, sharing a kiss as he twirls her around and the group begins to cheer.

"And now for the wedding planning," Callie chimes.

"Oh what fun we're gonna have," Adrian grins. "I can't wait for this."

"And neither can I," Carmen agrees.

"Have I told you today how much I love you?" Aurora asks, resting her forehead against Jonah's as his arms stay secured around her waist.

"Yes," he chuckles. "But I love you even more."

"That's not possible," she shakes her head resolutely, pulling him into another kiss. "My love for you is endless."

T H E  E N D