♪ TWENTY-FOUR ♪

Aurora slams the cabinet door shut angrily, plopping to the kitchen floor and sighing loudly in annoyance. She crosses her arms, flinching slightly as her elbow hits her bruised knuckles, and rests against the fridge, pouting like a little kid. Zach jumps, immediately grabbing a cinnamon roll and leaving the room.

"What's wrong?" Jonah asks, crouching in front of his sulking girlfriend with a look of concern crossing his features.

"I can't find my bloody Cheez-its," she complains.

Callie enters the kitchen with Jack following close behind. She pauses, knowing she had heard voices but unable to quickly spot the couple hidden from her view. Peering over the island, she grins down at the two.

"Why do you sound like a British person?"

"I'm feeling British today," Aurora answers simply with a shrug of her shoulders.

Jack barely spares her an odd look before jumping onto the counter and returning his attention to the box in his hands. The brunette gasps, nearly tripping over Jonah as she scrambles to her feet. His eyes widen as she points an accusing finger at him and narrows her eyes.

"Poodle," Aurora begins slowly, her voice unnaturally calm compared to the deadly look she was giving him. "Are you currently holding the only box of Cheez-its in this house?"

"No."

His curls bounce as he shakes his head, before jumping off of the counter he resided on and sprinting towards the living room.

"STUPID BITCH, COME BACK HERE!" Aurora yells, chasing after him. "I SAW YOU WITH MY CHEEZ-ITS, YOU STUPID WHORE!"

Snagging a pillow off of the couch, she nails Jack in the back of the head. Jonah and Callie are hot on her heels, shouting for her to stop.

"I'LL GET YOU AND IT'LL LOOK LIKE A BLOODY ACCIDENT!"

××××

"Where did Zach go?" Aurora questions Carmen, holding her puppy close as she sinks onto the couch. "Could he not take any more of Jack's shit?"

Jack glares from across the room, Callie placing a hand on his shoulder as he does so. Dobby, who is curled in a ball in Carmen's lap and sleeping soundly, sneezes as if to agree with the girl's comment.

"He's getting me Starbucks. He left around twenty minutes ago," Carmen explains, petting the puppy gently.

"Why don't you get me coffee?" Aurora asks Jonah, looking quite offended. "Am I not good enough for coffee?"

Jonah sighs, placing his face in his hands. Callie tries hard to hold back a giggle as Jack pulls a Cheez-it from his pocket, shoving it in his mouth quickly.

"Jack?" Daniel asks, leaning forward from his position in the recliner. "What did you just put in your mouth?"

Jack stops chewing immediately. "What are you talking about? There's nothing in my mouth."

"Prove it."

"Jack," Aurora warns, sitting Snuffles aside as she stands. "Open your mouth."

The boy shakes his head quickly, scooting further back into the loveseat as she moves closer. "No! Leave me alone!"

"YOU HAVE CHEEZ-ITS!"

Aurora takes charge, tackling the boy to the floor. Cheez-its dump from his pockets, lying on the floor as Aurora tries to swing at him.

"Here we go again," Carmen laughs.

"I'm out of popcorn," Corbyn sighs.

The door swings open, revealing a confused Zach. He stares down at the two brawling on the floor - and Jonah and Callie, who seem to be yanking Jack and Aurora apart.

"SHE BIT ME AGAIN, JONAH!" Jack yells out, gripping his arm.

"I can't help it. You stole his Cheez-its." Jonah gives up, taking his spot back on the couch. "I tried."

"What did I miss?" Zach asks, moving over to the couch.

"Aurora and Jack fighting over Cheez-its," Carmen replies, not taking her eyes off of the fight as he hands her a caramel mocha frappuccino. "Nothing else really."

Just as Aurora prepares to bite Jack again, he accepts defeat, waving an imaginary white flag. Snuffles, who had woken up in the midst of the commotion, barks excitedly and pounces on the teen as well.

"TOUCH MY FOOD AGAIN, BITCH!" Aurora grits her teeth, standing as she gets off of Jack. "Try me. I fucking dare you."

"I swear this never gets old." Corbyn grins.

"I feel like binging Harry Potter," Carmen comments.

"Did someone say Harry Potter?" Aurora questions, her head snapping in Carmen's direction. "If I heard correctly, the rest of our day will be based around a marathon of all Harry Potter movies."

"It means you'll be sitting still," Jonah readily agrees as Jack nods adamantly. "So I have no problem with it."

Aurora claps her hands together excitedly before reclaiming her spot next to Jonah, curling into his side happily.

"Someone put in the first movie," Carmen requests from her position in Zach's lap.

Daniel complies,flipping off the lights as he does so. Snuffles stands next to Jonah leg, his paws barely reaching the cushions as he barks to be picked up. Aurora obliges, snuggling him to her chest.

Carmen's phone vibrates, catching both her's and Aurora's attention. The brunette frowns, watching as a terrified expression grows upon her friend's features after reading the text. Not wanting the youngest girl to be upset, Aurora quickly opts to take her mind off of it.

"Hey, Caramel," she starts, nudging her shoulder. She turns her head, the scared look being masked with a forced smile. "Who's your favorite character in the Harry Potter world?"

"Viktor Krum," she answer immediately, without an ounce of hesitation.

"Do you have a crush on him like Ron does?" Aurora teases. Not waiting for an answer, she sings, "Viktor, I love you! Viktor, I do! When we're apart, my heart beats only for you!"

Both, Zach and Jack throw pillows, merely eliciting laughter from the girl instead of shutting her up.

"Who's your favorite?" Jonah asks, wrapping an arm around her waist and tugging her closer.

"Draco Malfoy. Have you seen how fucking gorgeous he is in the last four movies?"