Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Lizzie, no. I don't wanna go. Please don't make me." I had never felt more annoyed in my life then that one moment. My best friend Lizzie wanted me to go and wait outside to try and get a glance at the 1D boys. I was so depressed that I didn't get tickets, I didn't even want to watch their interviews. Lizzie somehow won tickets but didn't bring me. She was forced to take her sister..Brooke. It's not that I don't like Brooke, it's the fact that she's super annoying when it comes to the boys.

"Annie, c'mon. Don't be like this. You know I wanted to bring you but I wasn't allowed. Stupid mom. Just, come with me."

"NO. Lizzie, I'm not waiting 5 hours outside all alone in the freezing cold while you and about another 1000 girls are screaming and crying and living their once in a life time dream. I'm not going."

"YES. I don't care. I will skip the opening acts, wait with you outside and go in when it is the boy's turn on stage."

"No, it's Olly Murs..and you love him. I'm not gonna make you do that."

"Well, to bad. I'm not leaving my best friend all alone outside the arena for 3 and a half hours. You are coming, and I'm waiting with you."

"You're never gonna let this go are you?"

"How long have you known me Annie?"

I rolled my eyes at her. Here we go. "I'm not playing this game."

"C'mon An, how long have you known me for?"

"Fine. 16 years. Happy?"

"Very. So, you know very damn well I'm never letting this go."

The look she gave me just killed me inside. She really didn't want to miss Olly Murs opening for One Direction, but she didn't want me to miss the chance of maybe seeing them getting out/into their van. I knew what I had to do.

"I'll go and get ready.."

I'm pretty sure I heard her scream. I am way to easily persuaded into things. I just knew I was never going to be able to get out of this so I might as well get ready.

I walked upstairs and went straight into the shower. I washed my face, shaved my legs and got out. I wrapped a towel around my body and one around my hair so it would dry faster. I went over to my closet and pulled out some outfits. I also knew that Lizzie would kill me if I didn't let her help me pick out what to wear. So, I called downstairs for her to come up and up she came.

While she was looking through the outfits, I went back into the bathroom and blowed dryed my hair and put on a little bit of makeup. 

Unlike Lizzie, I hated makeup. It was so much work, so much money and just a waste of time. But, I decided I would go simple. Light pink eyeshadow, mascara that makes my eyelashes long and a little bit of blush. This would at least make my green eyes pop.

As I walked out of the bathroom, I noticed Lizzie had pulled out at least 4 more outfits. Good thing I'm a fast changer.

********

As we drove over to Lizzie's house to pick up Brooke, she put in the Up All Night cd and blared it. We were only a few houses away from her's but she knew we were here. I'm pretty sure people from Australia could hear the music. I decided to turn it down before I got a ticket or a complaint from one of the neighbors. Lizzie just scowled at me.

"BROOKE. HURRY UP. WE ARE LATE."

I'm sure people from Spain could hear Lizzie screaming at Brooke. They are just so sweet to each other. Time's like these, I'm so thankful I'm an only child.

****

"RIGHT THERE. LOOK. I FOUND ONE." Brooke screamed directly into my ear.

"Thank-you Brooke for that .. loud .. suggestion." We had just gotten to the arena and already hundreds of screaming girls were there. As I parked and payed, I spotted a few girls from school, a boy here and there and then some friends I had made on tumblr.

"Hey Annie, I thought you didn't get tickets?" One of my friends from twitter, Chantel asked when she spotted me. Confusion written all over her face.

"I didn't. Lizzie made me come and just wait to see if maybe I could get a glance of the boys." I then began explaining to Chantel.

"Well that's good!" Sympathy was written all over her face.

I got a lot of sweet messages saying how unfair and stupid it was that I didn't get tickets. I guess you could say I have a pretty well known tumblr and a very well known twitter. Many girls offered me their tickets but I had to refuse. It just wasn't meant to be. 

As I walked with Lizzie, many other girls waved to me and had the same sympathy look on their faces.

I was okay though. I of course wished I had tickets. I tried and tried winning them from every radio station, every contest...but nothing. I never win anything, and this was the one time I desperately wished I could win something.