**Thirty Three : Thoroughly Cleaned

WARNING : Sexual content ahead. Proceed with caution and remember to keep your hands to yourself while you enjoy the ride.

It has been almost 30 minutes now that our group had arrived at a hotel since the trip to the pack house seemed to be long coming.

I wouldn't doubt that it might take a little bit longer then when I was first kidnapped by Jared's group of men.

Except the only difference this time was that I was willing. And that I was given food and plenty of time to rest and recuperate before continuing on the trip.

I don't think I would have lasted otherwise.

"You can take a shower first, Emira," Eros said the moment we stepped foot into the hotel suite, his arms tightening once around me before he finally set me down onto my feet.

I wasn't bothered by what he was insinuating because I knew that it bothered him greatly.

Without another glance at his slightly stiff facial expression, I followed the instinct to dive for the bathroom before Eros busted into beast mode and came after me.

He hadn't paid attention to my slightly desperate sprint inside when I carefully closed the door behind me, forgoing the lock because I didn't want to make Eros worry about my slight fear of the current him.

I wanted to give Eros some space because he definitely needed it right now.

He had been acting very differently ever since we left my house, mostly keeping a stiff expression on his face while his entire body was rigid and tightly wound, as if he was going to attack.

I knew that he must be uncomfortable around me because of all the scents on my flesh, probably to the point of driving him insane. I felt bad but there was really nothing that I could do.

Bleach, acetone or other corrosive substances were quickly crossed off of my list due to the fact that I didn't want to destroy my skin.

It sounded too painful anyways.

With a quick turn, I stripped off all the dirty and bloody clothes before cleaning myself in the shower, making sure to be as thorough as possible in hopes of eradicating all the foreign scents on my body in order to ease Eros' irritation.

By the time I was done and stepped out, the entire bathroom was rather warm and heated. I wiped the fog off of the mirror to look at my reflection and noted the slight bags underneath my eyes from lack of a good sleep. I was always paranoid and scared during the last couple of days until Eros had come.

But at least I didn't look as crazy as I had thought.

No cuts, black or blue bruises, or blood.

With that, I sighed softly and towel dried my hair a bit after digging through the towels to find a white fluffy bath robe that was almost 2 sizes bigger than me. At the initial try on, the robe hung loosely around my body, sliding down my shoulders at every opportunity while the length was a tad too long, hanging down past my ankles.

I combed through my damp hair with the comb that was provided before patting my chest in an attempt to calm myself down.

Why was I so worked up for?

It's not like Eros is going to do anything to me.

Nervously, I brushed the long locks of my hair back, noting that there were some sections shorter than others. It was probably because of all those previous times it was manhandled by those jerks and just the thought of giving them another punch in the face made the nervousness seem to settle somewhat when I finally gathered enough courage to open the door and peer out.