Jimin: "Auh!"

He rubbed his butt and his face was scrunched up because of the pain. I just sat there leaning against the headboard of the bed, covering up my crotch area with my blanked. If you didn't know we were both still naked by the way, which made this situation even more embarrassing as it already was. I focused my attention from Jimin to the door, where a totally shocked and confused Jungkook stood, his mouth open from the disbelieve.

 I focused my attention from Jimin to the door, where a totally shocked and confused Jungkook stood, his mouth open from the disbelieve

Jungkook: "Wh...What...Why are ..."

Yoongi: "Why are we naked and in my room together in my bed? Is that your question? Well, we did some adult stuff together. Something you probably haven't done yet. I am sorry for being the one to dirty your innocent eyes. You better go now."

Kookie just looked at me and then back at Jimin, who was still naked on the floor curled up trying to cover up his private parts with his shirt he found from yesterday.

Jungkook: "Jin Eomma!!! Jimin and Suga hyung did the dirty!!"

He ran out of the room while screaming that. Oh my god what a child he was. But it was funny though. The sooner the others know about me and ChimChim the better.

Jimin: "Are you fucking crazy? Why didn't you make something up instead of telling him that we made love! Now they all know it! I wanted to take things slow before telling the whole world about us."

I stood up kneeling down in front of him and lifting up his chin.

Yoongi: "Listen up cutie. Why should we hide it from the others and basically lie to them? They probably heard your loud moans this night anyways. And we already fucked so I guess it is maybe a little late for the 'I wanna take things slow' argument, don't you think? So stop whining and let me take you to the bathroom for a shower."

I was about to pick him up when he slapped my hands away, looking at me with a angry expression. My dominant side inside of me got a little annoyed and pissed at him not being obedient.

Jimin: "I can walk by myself, okay! And I am gonna take my shower alone, thank you."

Oh I forgot how unexperienced he was with being a bottom

Oh I forgot how unexperienced he was with being a bottom. I just stood up straight crossing my arms in front of my chest and smirking amusedly. Jimin tried to stand up from the floor confidently and smoothly. As predicted he collapsed right after and landed on the cold wooden floor again. I held one hand in front of my mouth to surpress my laugh but I failed badly and started laughing at him. He sat there embarrassed and furiously breathing. If looks could kill.... I would be dead now.

Jimin: "Stop laughing! This is YOUR fault! How am I supposed to dance or practice today? I am never going to ever have sex with you again, unless I am top!"

I only had to laugh even more after his statement. He being the top. That was his best joke!

Yoongi: "I wanted to carry you but you pushed me away. That's what you get. And you were the one, who enjoyed my dick in his ass yesterday if I remember it right."

I picked up the small boy in front of me and threw him over my shoulder giving him a spank on his thick booty. He let out a surprised squeek.

Yoongi: "And this is for slapping away my hand before and being disobedient. I have to teach you some rules how this is gonna work. Oh and you being the top is definitely not an option here, just to clear that."

I sat him down on the small sitting space in the big rain shower and turned on the hot water. He still pouted his lips and looked like a little upset boy. But he knew that arguing with me wouldn't be a good idea. I let the water run over my face and rubbed my hands over my face, washing off the sleep and dried sweat.

Yoongi: "Aren't you gonna join me?"

I looked at him and he just shook his head. If he wants to play it that way, no problem.

Yoongi: "Come over here. Right now."

I demanded with a low voice, speaking very slowly, while piercing him with my eyes. He swallowed hard and without further argument he tipped waddled over still in pain. I wrapped my arms around him tightly to support him and relieve the pain a little. The drops of water poured down on us. I rested my head on his, since he was slightly smaller. The smell of his hair was clouding my senses and I was taking a deep breath, closing my eyes and just savoring this moment. Even Jimin seemed to relax and his arms went around my body, holding me and burying his face in my chest. It all felt so right and real, as if we have been together since forever. The difference between us and other couples is that we basically skipped the 'Get to know each other' phase since we have been best friends for 7 years now. We went straight to the last stage in a relationship. Hopefully this wont be a problem at some point. For the both of us, all of this is totally new and different. A few weeks ago I would have never expected to be here with him right now, not in the 'friendzone' anymore. We will see what fate has prepared for us.