ninety // real life + instagram post

heather celebrated her christmas and new year with cole's family, she had met cole's mum, dad and his brother (who she knew already). they left italy after two weeks.

cole and heather were in cole's room. they were cuddled up together, heather was leaning on to cole's chest, while his arm held her waist.

"heather," cole called, glancing at heather who looked at him, and smiled.

"yes, cole?" heather replied, staring at cole's blue-green eyes. cole couldn't say this before— but he's really ready to say it.

"i love you, hey-hey." cole said softly, smiling after. heather blushed, and pulled cole's shirt, so that their faces will get closer.

"and i love you too, cole." heather said, pressing her lips on to cole's. their kiss was short, and sweet— those kind of kisses wherein you can feel the spark and sincere love of your lover. that kind of kiss.

when they stopped, cole smiled at heather, "do you wanna know something?"

"sure." heather answered calmly. she cupped cole's cheek, and pinched his cheek lightly..

"you are the most beautiful, lovely and sweet lady i have ever met in my entire life." cole said, "stay just the way you are, alright, babe?"

"of course." heather winked jokingly, "as long as you promise you'll stay as handsome, and as gentleman as you are right now. alright, babes?" she added.

"of course, babes." cole mocked the nickname, chuckling after.

"how about we go outside to have fresh air? you stink, sprouse." heather said jokingly, laughing after.

"i do not—" cole said, smelling himself, then, he groaned, "alright, i do."

the couple laughed, then cole left to take a shower. heather changed her shirt, and tied her messy hair into a ponytail. she wore her beige pajamas and a white shirt.

after cole took a shower, he wore his usual shirt and jeans. he isn't going anywhere but he just liked his jeans.

the couple hung out only outside cole's apartment. cole smoked his usual Malboro cigarette, while heather just told him random stories which she wrote at her notes on her phone.

after he finished one cigarette, heather sat beside him, "c'mon, babes, let's take our very first 2018 selfie."

"aw, such a sweetheart, babes." cole said, grinning. when heather raised her arm, (which held her phone.)

"say 2018!" heather said, before snapping a picture, "2018!"

it was a happy year. 2017? it became a part of their past. all those wasted tears, remembered laughters, painful memories was part of the past.

🌼🌼🌼

heatherweather    minding our own business as 2018 starts😂💕 colesprouse

❤ 2,899,897 | 🗨 990,883

🌼🌼🌼

colesprouse   isn't it weird that angels came from the light, but this angel in the picture is blinded by where it came from? heatherweather

❤ 30,456,998 | 🗨 2,556,789

heatherweather i'm flattered😫💓😂