nineteen // real life

heather walked inside the coffee shop, where cole said he'd meet her. she looked for the dark haired lad and he waved from his booth. heather approached cole and sat across him.

"hey." said cole as he admired heather's face.

"so, what are we exactly doing?" asked heather jokingly as she caught cole, staring. "like what you see?"

"well, i, uh—" cole stuttered as he looked at the brunette with a teasing smile plastered in her face. "eat, probably talk and drink coffee?"

heather laughed and pinched cole's cheeks quickly. "you're such a goddamn cutie." she whispered quietly.

"anyways, are we here like a couple or something?"

cole laughed, "i didn't know you think of this hangout as a date."

heather blushed. "well, anyways, how's riverdale going? i haven't watched the latest episode yet due to rehearsals."

"totally good. you better watch the new episode." cole smiled and held heather's hands. "how's rehearsals?"

"great,uh— especially, cole?" heather looked at their hands which was resting on the table. she felt tense whenever cole does physical contacts with her and she felt her heart beat fast.

cole showed a teasing smile. "do i make you tense?"

heather was furiously blushing, but she tried to hide it. "you don't, pretty boy." she said and remove cole's hands from her's.

heather wore her sunglasses she got from her pocket and held her cheeks as she looked outside.

comfortable silence swam with the both of them, cole admiring heather while she admire outside.

cole took his phone up and took a picture which cause the brunette to look at the black haired boy.

"did you just—?" asked heather.

"i did." cole smirked.

"you cheeky boy."

"your cheeky boy, darling."