seventy-eight // real life

"dylan!" cole called his twin brother, who was pretending to dance along with heather and lili.

dylan looked at him, "thank god you're here!"

it was loud, but they managed to talk without the girls noticing.

"c'mon. you can guide heather and lili outside while i get cami and kay." dylan said.

"how about kj?"

"he's fine, he's just in his car."

"oh okay."

cole approached lili and heather, who was still dancing.

"heather. come on, we have to go." cole said, holding heather's arm and draping it to his shoulder.

heather looked at cole, "why did you look like cole all the sudden, dylan?"

"that's because i'm really cole, not my twin dylan."

"what a joke, cole's not invited to this, damn party!" heather shouted and tried to dance. "that shit is a heartbreaker! party!"

cole tried not to say anything, but he failed.

"well, that shit you call, isn't a heartbreaker."

"shh, dylan. just leave me here and i'll call lili." heather shoved her hand to her pocket.

"oh, somebody took my phone. who cares? lili!" she called.

cole sighed, "heather, c'mon."

"no!"

cole held heather's waist to keep her from standing, and his free hand grabbed lili's arm and they walked out.

"fresh air!" lili said, spreading her arms like a bird, which hit both heather and cole  in the face.
then she puked, which made cole look away.

cole laughed, but then he approached lili, who dropped her arm on cole's shoulder and fell unconscious. 

"great." cole mumbled.

"what's so great?" cole forgot that heather was still wide awake.

"nothing, just keep walking."

"and now you sound like cole. what were you drinking, dylan?" heather asked.

"well, i haven't drink anything."

"you know, sometimes i miss him so much." heather said, while she walk funny. "his voice, his touch, his kisses. i'm so smitten over cole sprouse."

this made cole's heart ache. he missed heather too. he missed her so much.

"but then, he chose to do— stuff with that—" heather didn't continue, and she sobbed.

"he didn't know what he was doing. it's like a set up." cole said, since heather didn't really recognise him as himself, he chose to go with the flow.

"yeah. but did you see those pictures, dylan? is that what you call setup?"

before cole could speak, someone did.

"cole!" dylan called.

cole looked at his brother, "um, help me?"

dylan carried lili, who was still unconscious.

"so where are the others?" cole asked.

"what the shit!" heather looked at cole and slapped him. "you're cole! fuck you! you liar—!"

heather was going to slap cole again, when dylan grabbed heather's arm.

"that's enough, heather." dylan said softly.

"dylan, why is he here? you know he's the reason we had this party." heather sobbed and sat on the floor. "he broke my heart—"

"shh, you're just tired..." dylan said.

then heather fell unconscious, good thing, cole was fast, so before heather's head touch the floor, he had caught it. cole carried heather again.

"how are we gonna get back to our apartments?" cole asked.

"that's the problem. we have three cars. one is yours, one is mine and one is kj's. but he's knocked out. and cami's there, too. so we need another driver."

"smart." cole said. "maybe elise can help?"

dylan scoffed, "elise? really? if heather sees that bitc— girl, she's gonna kill her."

"then who?"

"is it okay if we call andrew? i got heather's phone." dylan said and he showed heather's phone.

"why him?" cole rolled his eyes.

the twins stopped where cole's car is and opened it. they laid the two unconscious girls at the back part of the car. cole opened his car windows.

"he's our last choice."

"ugh fine."