eighty // real life

"hey." andrew greeted the sprouse twins.

"here," dylan gave andrew the car keys of kj, who was sleeping on his car. "that's kj's car. just follow my car and we'll get to cole's apartment."

"oh, okay." andrew said.

cole didn't say a word. he was too busy restraining his anger to andrew. but a question flew to cole's mind:: "why am i angry between andrew james and heather, if she and i are no longer together?'

"is there a problem, cole?" andrew asked, blinking at cole.

"huh?" cole said obliviously.

"you're staring at me, like, mad." andrew said.

cole looked behind andrew and sa dylan, who nodded like "yeah, you're staring angrily at him."

"oh, it's nothing. let's just do our thing so we'd get to sleep, too." cole said.

so, the boys did their works.

•••

"they're so heavy." andrew sighed. he was carrying kj and lili, andrew's arms were supporting kj (weird feeling for him) and lili's waist.

"stop moaning and just carry them." cole shushed. he was carrying heather and cami, they were light weighed, so it was easy for him.

the boys entered different guests rooms.
cole tucked the two ladies he had carry gently on the bed.

cole was too distracted by heather's beauty. she's gorgeous, even when she's drunk and asleep.

the thought of this made cole smile, but only frown when he realised, they were not together.

"you're thinking about your relationship status with heather?"

cole saw andrew when he turned his head to the door, where the sound came.

"maybe." cole replied shortly.

"she's just sad. that's why she's drinking." andrew said, "she does that all the time, being drunk is her escape to this hell, called reality."

"she's not the only one who's hurt in here. i'm in pain, too." cole said, staring at heather who was fast asleep.

"here, take this. it was from heather when i ask her to help me get something for a girl." andrew said, withdrawing a polaroid picture from his pocket. "heather wanted me to burn it since she said she couldn't do it herself. i decided to give it to you instead."

andrew handed it to cole. it was a picture of him and heather before, after her birthday.

 it was a picture of him and heather before, after her birthday

this made cole smile. looking at the photo gave cole nostalgic thoughts about him and heather.

"thanks, man." cole said, "i mean it."

"just don't let her know that i gave that picture to you."