~ Chapter 14 ~

The bell rings, signalling the end of school for the 12th time the Commander and the prince had been in the high school. Arata relaxed in his seat, relieved of all the tension he felt not too long ago.

Even though he has been at school for almost two weeks, he still hadn't got use to everything that went around in the school. The uniforms he could deal with, the work he could deal with, it was the bitchy girls that he couldn't deal with. Reina and Mika weren't nearly as bad as they were, and he was yet to meet someone bitchy as the girls he had to deal with everyday until he came across the idea of being a high school. 

Unfortunately for him, Noriko wasn't any help to him at all.

Noriko stood up in her seat, glancing at the prince and gesturing him over.

"Come on, Arata. Time to go."

 She began to walk off, leaving him to decide whether to follow her or not. Though, it was a no-brainer to what he was going to do.

"U-Uh right!" he agreed.

He quickly grabbed his bag, running after her at full speed without watching where he was going. Being the idiot he was, he ended up bumping into someone and led to the both of them falling over onto their bottoms.

"S-Sorry," a female voice squeaked out.

Arata shook his head, opening his eyes to see a white-haired girl with red eyes sitting in front of him. He had to admit, she was cute, but he didn't have time to think about that since he was panicking about something else.

He apologised, "No! It was my fault! I'm sorry!"

The boy stood up onto his own two foot, and lent out a hand to help her. She took it in hesitation due to her shyness, and was pulled onto her feet.

Noriko said, "Come on, Arata, hurry up."

The sight of the black-haired female made the girl's breath hitch. Noriko's black eyes pierced into her soul like daggers for an instant, before turning soft and gentle towards her. Noriko acted like nothing had happened, and walked away casually without saying a single word to the white-haired female.

"Hey, wait up Noriko!" Arata called out.

He grabbed the bag he had dropped, running after the blackette.

"Bye!" he called out to the white-haired girl 

He fell into step with Noriko, his back facing the girl and probably forgotten. They both walked in silence, until the blackette broke the silence with a few words.

"Now that was a girl worth making friends with, Arata. Keep that in mind."

"Huh?"

---

The white-haired female just stared after the pair, a blush appearing on her features. 

I just... I just talked to him, eek! She fangirled internally.

Then, she shuddered as she remembered the look that she had been given by the black-haired female, Noriko. 

She's really scary... I wonder why it turned into a soft, gentle look afterwards... 

A look of shock came across her face as she realised something, a thought that never came to mind until at that moment. 

What if those two are dating? I like someone that's already dating someone? How selfish, can I be?

"Hey, move out of the way!" one of the female 'bitches' said, pushing past her.

"S-Sorry!" she apologised.