~ Chapter 12 ~

The blackette had arrived at the castle, having no hesitation whatsoever in entering through the front doors and randomly walking around.

Let's see... she thought.

She was searching for the werewolves, despite not liking a few of them, she decided that she should at least say some words to them.

"No-Ri-ko!" someone yelled.

She felt a tackle to her behind, but she didn't do much more than just wait for her attacker to continue speaking. She already knew who it was anyway.

"Where have you been? We've been searching for you everywhere!" 

It was Kazuto. She shrugged, not at all alarmed. 

"I highly doubt it since it was raining yesterday."

A whine escaped the male's lips as he lifted himself off of the young girl. He pouted, clearly disappointed that his 'younger sister' would thin of him as such.

He said, "Aw, do you think a little rain would stop me from finding my precious little sister?"

"Yes, since you don't like rain - and how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that?" she said.

Her brow twitched annoyingly, but he just grinned and started to cheer like the maniac werewolf he was.

"Yay! Noriko's back to her usual self!"

"Geez, chibi. Do you have any courtesy at all?" a female voice said haughtily. "Making us search for you because we had the decency to even worry about you, only to find that you were going to come back sooner than later."

Noriko retorted, "I never asked for your decency to worry about me, woman. I'm surprised that you even tried to worry about me."

"Well, Kazuto wouldn't have stopped bothering me if I didn't at least try to."

Reina flipped her hair, trying to look all high and might in front of the Knight Commander. Footsteps began to approach them, being impossibly loud to their ears like it was being done on purpose.

"Would you idiots stop with your measly, peasant chatter? It's quite annoying," another female voice said in a ladylike tone. "And very unbecoming of a werewolf and a commander."

Not again...

"Enough already," a male voice intervened, "you've already caught enough attention for one day. Noriko."

The girl turned her head over to the Alpha King, raising an eyebrow. 

"Yes?"

"The prince wants to see you," Ryoto informed her. "He's in his chambers."

Curious about what was going on, she just nodded to his words and started walking to the prince's chambers.

---

She came to a stop in front of the chambers, knocking on the door and waiting for an answer from someone.

"Yes?" a male voice called out.

"It's me. Noriko."

"Oh... Come in..."

She sighed quietly. opening the door and entering inside. She closed the door behind, sitting on the ground beside the door instead of approaching the pierce, who sat on the edge of his bed with a unknown emotion.

She asks, "So, what is it you wanted to talk to me about?"

The prince remained silent, staring at the ground and seemingly to be sorting out his own thoughts at that moment. She just sat their patiently, knowing that he was the type to take forever to decide something, such as if he should say something of his opinion or not. He could be quite the annoying fellow though.