~ Chapter 8 ~

Laughter chorused in the room, escaping the lips of two little misfits. Children running around in the room, being chased by a certain redhead.

"Try and catch us, Big Brother!" Aoi mocked, laughing.

"Yeah, just try and catch us!" the other twin said, grinning..

Arata stopped running, sighing as he tried to catch his breath. His younger brothers running around him like children - well, they were children but that wasn't the point here.

Why do kids have to have so much energy? He whined to himself.

Normally, he wouldn't be stuck with babysitting his own brothers, but the maids had been given a day-off so he was stuck doing the job he didn't particularly like. Another sigh escaping his lips, he started running after his younger siblings once more and silently hoping that the game would soon come to an end.

The twins screamed as the redhead nearly caught them, nearly screeching their heads off and having a burst of energy in which, led to them running just a bit further away to dodge his attempts to catch them. Hearing the screams, the guards had barged inside to see what was wrong but they were disappointed to only see that they were 'playing' a game of tag and resumed to their posts.

After wasting all of his energy, he gave up and sat on the couch. Ignoring the protests of his brothers, he drifted off in his own thoughts and mind, thinking about the recent events that had occurred. His life had become more exciting ever since he learned about the Military Force, fighting, talking, he learned so much more than sitting in etiquette classes.

He heard the click of the door opening, snapping him out of his thoughts. He glanced over to see the Commanders, all four of them present.

Noriko said, "Well, isn't this a predicament you got yourself in? I heard that you were babysitting, but I didn't think that it was true."

"Ooh," the twins cooed.

Their eyes lit up with joy and amazement, looking purely at the commanders and no where else - at least they had stopped running around.

"It's the Commanders of the Military Force," the red-eyed twin said calmly, looking at them in awe.

Aoi said excitedly, "It is! And all of 'em!"

Takehiko laughs, enjoying the happiness radiating in the twins eyes. 

"I see you two haven't changed one bit."

"I don't even know their names..." Mika mumbles.

Rumon laughs at Mika words, but he too was curiously wondering what their names were. It would be very helpful, considering the only difference between the twins were the eyes.

"This is Prince Red," Takehiko said.

The Commander of the Guard Unit pointed at one of the redheaded twins, he had blazing red eyes that practically sparked with life.

"And Prince Aoi."

He gestured to the other twin, he had glowing blue eyes that radiated kindness.

"I'm never going to remember..."

The black-haired female bent down to their level, deciding that she should introduce herself to the twins. It wouldn't be much of a problem anyway.

"It's nice to meet you, Prince Red, Prince Aoi. I'm Noriko, Commander of the Knight Unit."

"Knight Unit?" 

Their eyes lit up, seemingly to becoming brighter and brighter as seconds passed on. They seemed particularly interested in the Knight Unit.