Trafalgar Law x Reader (lemon)

Start from the beginning

"Y-yes captain." You softly spoke out, hoping that your voice didn't give too much away about how anxious your body was. His hand still held yours within it, turning it slightly to run the tip of his other fingers along to the other wounds checking them over as well. You tried to swallow your nerves as your eyes watched his every move. Why did it have to be your captain that makes you feel this tension? Why did it have to be your captain that was the most beautiful man you've ever laid eyes on? Why was it your captain that you wanted nothing more than for him to take you every time you made eye contact? Shutting your eyes in the embarrassment of your thoughts, you slowly open them looking away from the man in front of you. Your body feels as if it increased in temperature again.

"(Y/n) - ya, why have you stopped coming to me." His eyes flicking over to stare at you, you pull your hand from his and look away. "Is someone in the crew making you uncomfortable?" He added, but no, everyone got along well with you,  he knew for himself that the crew adored you. You were always willing to help, fight, making sure everything was taken care of. You quickly became busy with your new family, and with chores or tasks. Just to be away from the outright embarrassment you felt around this man. "Did I do something (y/n)?" His voice was quieter this time as he had finished looking over your wounds. You could hear the seriousness of the question as he drop the usual speech habit he had. Gently dropping your hand from his, he stood starring  at you, taking a step back. His eyes were locked onto your (e/c) irises, waiting for an answer.

"N-no captain." You spoke, all the while he was watching you. Almost to catch what was wrong, your eyes staring up at him from your seated position. Letting out a breath he closes his eyes before opening them.

"Alright, but (y/n)-ya, in the future please come see me for any injuries. I want to be sure they're properly dressed." Turning as he spoke he began to take his leave. Your eyes stared at his back as he began to walk. He doesn't think this is his fault, does he? He wouldn't be that concerned for a rookie on his ship right?  Quickly jumping from the crate your legs almost buckling under the sudden movement and you made your way toward him. Your eyes not leaving his figure.

"C-Captain!" You shout as you grab the elbow of his sleeve, stopping him. "I'm sorry I didn't check in after the battle! I... I didn't want to always be a..bother to you" finally speaking about your feelings felt better. You felt better that he would hopefully understand you. Looking back over his shoulder at you, your eyes not daring to look at his you chewed your lip slightly.

"You think you're being a bother ?" His question sounded puzzled, confusion laced into his words as he turn to face you once again. Turning around to fully face you, "You think I care so little for my crew?" His brows became furrowed as he asked.

"No! I just... I'm... clumsy, and I get hurt.. a lot.." you forced out the words, and you finally let go of his sleeve. Looking down you wanted to completely avoid this, your embarrassment was skyrocketing, and you were just lucky that you were standing still. "I've been treating myself, I don't want you to have to treat me all the time. I apologize captain. I appreciate everything you do, I look up to you, and I care about-

You stop mid-sentence, you thought you were doing good, talking to him with no problem. Not till you nearly tell your captain just how you feel. As if that would of went over smoothly. You wanted to leave, your eyes looking at the exit behind your captain and thinking that you should just risk shoving past him to go find a new place to hide out.

"Care about what, (y/n)-ya?" Stepping closer to you Law looked upon your frame, his brain instantly putting the pieces together, but wanting to hear it for himself. "Hmm?" He pushed on, expectantly waiting for his answer. You however were even more paralyzed than before. He knew. You know yourself how smart of a man Law was. You knew he figured it out, his gaze was burning a hole right through you. You couldn't form words, you watched out of the corner of your eye his smirk that began to place itself on his handsome face. Looking to the ground again you raise your shaking leg to try to take a step back. "Shouldn't you answer your captain, (y/n)-ya?" The teasing was clear in his voice, you still didn't want to chance a look at him, and your mouth bobbed open and closed, you couldn't even form words.