Ace x Reader (Lemon)

Beginne am Anfang

The Ship was dimly lit as you made your way down the hall toward your room. The slight sway with the wood groaning over the pressure of the waves. It was a relatively calm night for the ship, your fingertips trailing along the side trim as you made your way. But you stop when the feel of a hot touch grasped your wrist; halting your movements, and your breath. You knew this touch. Turning your gaze to look over your shoulder, your thoughts were confirmed, you already knew who it was. The way his skin felt like it could burn you with just a touch; Ace, his dark eyes watched as you turned in his hold to face him. The ship was quiet as you both stood there, just the low creaking noise, that is until he finally spoke to you.
"Thank you for finding my hat." His voice sounded surprisingly smooth, given the amount of alcohol this man had consumed. Though if you looked hard enough, with the dim candle-lit hall, you could make out the slightest tinge of red on his freckled cheeks.

"You were awake??" You ask as you cast your gaze away from the man as he still held your wrist in his hand. You could feel the embarrassment that wanted to showcase itself all over your face. You were caught touching this man's face, and while he was sleeping! No. He was awake. "S-Sorry Ace.." your smaller voice pushed out. A smile came out across the man's face.

"Don't be sorry (y/n), You found my hat" Ace replied. But with a sudden tug of your wrist, the man pulled you forward. It all happened so fast. The feel of his opposite hand as it sides up to grasp your nape, pulling your face closer to his. Chests pressed against chests as he entrapped you against the walls. hot breath fanned over your face as it was tilted up towards his, his gaze at your lips, his tongue slipping out slightly to run across his. Dear god, your heart pounded in your chest, you were sure Ace could feel it. One of his locks of hair fell forward into your view, as your eyes once again met. "Thank you." He whispered out against your lips as he then pushed forward, connecting them, and moulding them perfectly with yours. The feel of his body heat, as he pressed into you farther, his lips claiming your mouth in an unforgiving kiss. This man made you want to sin.

Your own hands slid up around him as they held against his shoulders, one holding his forearm. You had to be dreaming right? You drank too much with the guys and now here you are, dreaming as you lay somewhere asleep with everyone else. But it all felt too real. His calloused fingers dug in as he pulled you as close as he could. His other hand felt hot to the touch against your skin as it slipped under the fabric of your top, his tongue slipping passed your lips laying claim to the new territory. A moan that had managed to slip from you was swallowed up as the kiss grew deeper.

Pulling away, both of you were panting in desperation, you couldn't figure out if it was desperation for each other or Oxygen. But by the way, his eyes looked down at you, you knew it wasn't for oxygen. "You deserve, so much better than me. I'm sorry. I've purposely ignored your feelings in hopes you'd forget about them. You deserve so much more." His voice was hoarse with a mix of lust and a range of other emotions.  "I'm sorry. I'm so selfish.. but... I can't help it.." pulling his hand from your hip he bangs his fist against the wall, you could feel his body heat rising as he still kept you cage. The only other sound still being the slow waves on the water, the creak of the wood, and the sound of the pants of air as they left your lips. "I love you (y/n).. please. Let me have you?" His last words ghosted across the sensitive skin of your neck as perched his head into the crook of your neck. Your system was shocked as Ace's confession rang out. You gripped into him as you pulled him flush against you. Pressing a kiss to the hot skin that covered his shoulder, pulling back to rim the top of your nose along it.  Your actions alone spoke volumes to the man. Pushing his head deeper into your neck, he began his path of kisses, teeth nipping the flesh as his lips and tongue soothe it afterwards. His fist that lay against the wall slowly flattened out, and made its way back to its original spot; the skin just above your hip. He pulled his mouth Back from your skin, "be mine?" His voice sounded desperate as if he was clinging on to every word or action you'd answer with.