Chapter Twenty Nine

They had walked to see that all the men were seated and waited. Éowyn had gasped and quickly went to get a cup on wine while Éomer went on his side. Reann going to get a seat next to Aragorn.

"Of course Miss Queen Under the Mountain is yet again making a late appearance and having us all wait for her." He teased getting his in the arm playfully

"Just give me my alcohol."

Éowyn had came back and walked up to Théoden giving him his cup and he started speaking.

"Tonight we remember those who gave their blood to defend this country. Hail the victorious dead!"

Everyone in the crowd raised there cups shouting hail before taking a drink. Everyone had then went to take seats and enjoy themselves. Aragorn was cautious while taking a drink meanwhile Reann had gulped hers down gaining the mans attention. He had given her a questionable look to which she just shrugged.

"I believe I deserve a drink especially after what I've been through today." She then took his drink out of his hand chugging it as well

"Already starting without me?" Éomer asked walking up to him

"I need a drink it's been too long now come show how to party." Reann said grabbing Éomer's arm and dragging him off but not before looking back at Aragorn

"I'll see you around Aragorn and please do enjoy yourself you also deserve it."

Aragorn was still shocked that she drank his and her drink, and now walked off to do who knows what. Agreeing with Reann he had went to go get another drink though he promised that he wouldn't drink too much.

Meanwhile Éomer had just started a drinking game and the two players were Gimli, and Legolas. Legolas himself had never touched a drip of alcohol he was pure so he didn't what would happen. He also did not know what a drinking game was.

Éomer had gotten both cups ready as he held them saying the rules.

" No pauses. No spills."

"And no regurgitation." Gimli added

"So it's a drinking game?" To which everyone lifted their mugs in the air shouting ai!

"Last one standing wins." GImli states already gulping down his drink while Legolas carefully starts to drink

Reann noticed Legolas and started giggling as she leaned Éomer for support.

"Legolas is too pure huh? Come on Gimli show this princess what us dwarves are really made of."

"Then how about you join the game as well." Legolas suggested smiling at her after finishing his drink

"Alright then but if you must know I can take alcohol really easily I'm practically immune to it."

She was handed one and chugged it quickly waiting to be handed another one. She looked and winked at Éomer who was staring at her with an amused look then to Legolas sticking her tongue out.

"Never ever challenge a dwarf because you'll loose in the end now hurry Éomer hand me more mugs so I can win this."

After mugs and mugs being passed to all three of them Gimli was finally drunk, and it just started taking affect onto Legolas.

"Here, here. It's the Dwarves that go swimming with little, hairy women." Gimli said laughing to himself

"I feel something. A slight tingle in my fingers. It's affecting me." Legolas muttered to himself holding his hand out inspecting it