Chapter Three

All the dwarves walked to the door, and the hobbit. Opening it stood Thorin slightly glaring at the grey wizard.

"Gandalf, I thought you said this place would be easy to find, I lost my way twice, never would have found it if it weren't for the mark on the door." Thorin said

"Mark, there is no mark on that door it was painted a week ago." Bilbo corrected him

"There is a mark I put it there myself." Gandalf told the frustrated hobbit

Reann pushed passed the group of dwarves and grabbed Bilbo standing infront of Thorin. Thorin looked at the young dwarf she did look like Dwalin and she was breathtaking...but young perfect queen material for one of his nephews. Reann looked at the dwarf and bowed politely.

"Reann at your service master Oakenshield you are a very brave man I've read about you it will be a pleasure to join you in whatever your doing."

Thorin laughed along with the other dwarves. A girl on his journey as if she would be a burden and slow them down.

"You will not come you will only slow us down." He told her

"Is it because I'm a girl I'm probably the best warrior here." She hissed at the dwarf enraged

"Lets put that to the test shall we me and you." Kili said smirking

"Agreed, Reann if you pass this test I shall allow you on this journey with us if you are too fail the you will stay agreed." Thorin compromised

Reann was beyond happy and knew she could do it and could finally use her new swords. She nodded fast causing Thorin to chuckle this should be interesting.

"Alright here use my sword everyone make a circle this should be good enough space." He instructed the dwarf

"Oh no master Thorin I have my own weapons if you would please give me a moment." Reann said and bolted to grab her sword holder that had her two swords in a X formation.

She basically skipped back she was going to destroy this dwarf. Once she entered the circle it was closed and in front of her was Kili.

"Don't hurt yourself now darling." He smirked

"Not a chance." She replied narrowing her eyes

Kili brought his sword out it was old and quite ugly causing Reann to laugh. She brought out her two swords getting into stance causing everyone to gasp. Bilbo was frightened for his younger sibling she didn't know how to fight!! But what he didn't know was that she was a good warrior the best possibly.

"Come on Kili give me your best shot don't hold back." Reann whispered seductively while circling him

Kili froze oh what she did to him. He pulled himself together and raised his sword only to be stopped immedietly by Reann. She was smirking at him and kicked under him causing him to fall. Once on the ground as a knife was put to his throat.

"Come again my love." Reann teased Kili

He growled and kicked her legs causing her to fall but caught herself. Kili was up and raised his sword again raised but was kicked and fell on the ground again. He was frustrated how could some girl be so good at fighting? Reann was laughing which made him even madder. He got back up and aimed for her heart he wasn't really going to hit her.

Reann already knew what he was planning on doing. A second away from his sword making contact they clashed swords. Both using there strength to knock the other over.

"How's that for a test." She hissed

With that she made his sword fly and he fell on his knees. She used both her swords and put as if he was going to cut his throat. Everyone froze some thought she was actually going to cut his head off. While others such as Fili, Dwalin, and Thorin were smirking.