Chapter Sixteen

Reann and Kili both jumped on Reann embracing her father and Balin.

"I'm so proud of you fighting alongside Dain by yourself as well you get it from me." Dwalin told her smiling

"If thats what you think we all know its from me." Balin joked

Reann laughed to herself but stopped killing off orcs. In the distance there was Thorin on a ram talking to Dain. They stopped in front of them hearing them talk.

"To Ravenhill!!" Thorin exclaimed riding off

The dwarves on the goat cart shouting and following. As they were riding and killing a trolls, a massive one came out of no where and bumped into them. The troll had blades for arms, and was ready to knock them over. It chased them all the way by a river causing them to jump into it in hopes that it wouldn't follow them. Sadly luck was not on their side it jumped right in causing the ice to break beneath it.

"Shoot it!" Dwalin exclaimed to Kili and Reann

"Where!?" Kili asked

"In its jam bags!!" Dwalin told him

Reann stopped confused what was her father talking about.

"It doesn't have any jambags!!" Kili shouted

Reann start shooting it as it started nearing closer to the. Her and Kili finally hit in the right spot causing it to stumble back. That didn't stop the beast though it continued. Reann lost hope for a second until another troll came.

"Hold on lads I'm coming!!" A voice shouted

They looked to see Bofure riding a troll controlling it with two metal chains conected to it's eyes. He hit the other troll knocking it down, but fell along with it. They both got back up and continued to fight the others cheering them on.

"Bofur you mutant!!" Fili cheered hoping Bofur would hear him

Continuing there journey to Rivenhell only to come across another troll holding some orcs above it's head. Kili and Reann shooting at it arrow after arrow along with Dwalin shooting his wooden spears at it. The beast fell and they ran over it only to be face with Wargs that attacked two of their goats. More orcs soon showed up with more wargs killing more goats only leaving four left.

"There's more coming!" Kili shouted

"We're pulling to much weight we won't make it." Dwalin told Balin

"Cut the tracers, ride them to Ravenhill." Balin said

"But theirs only four what about you?" Reann asked her uncle

"My goat riding days are over, Durin be with you." Balin said

Reann got a little scared for her uncle. She went and hugged him kissing his cheek.

"May Durin be with you uncle." She whispered to him

He nodded and she followed her dad walking across to the last goat only for it to be eaten. She got scared but was soon grabbed by her waist. She looked and seen it was Kili who was behind her smiling.

"I would never let any harm come your way amralime." He told her kissing her forehead

They looked to their left and seen Thorin already on the bridge.

"Lead on to Ravenhill!!" He exclaimed

Finally making it to where Azog once was they hopped off the goats.

"Where is he?" Thorin asked

"Looks empty I think Azog has fled." Kili said

"I don't think so....Fili take your brother, and Reann...Scout out the towers. Keep low and out of sight, if you see something report back, do not engage- do you understand?" Thorin told him