"Oh c'mon, I am not feeling all that good for work and our boss called me in early. Pleaseeeeeee lets go, I need this. If you love me you'll do this for me"

I got a sigh as a replied and took it as a yes.

"Great! Bring me a dress cause all of mine are still getting washed. I'll see you in a bit, mwah mwah"

I hung up the phone before she was able to contradict my "orders". I loved that girl and I was glad she agreed to go with me.

With a groan leaving my lips and stretches on the couch, I got up and walked upstairs to get ready.

Knowing that I would go to work after the club, I did my makeup and hair in an exotic way.

Eyes with pendants, fierce look, and my straighten hair down. All I needed was the dress I had asked Jessi for.

***

A couple of minutes had passed before I heard my door bell ring. Jessi.

I ran down the stairs and opened up the door with a wide smile. With just a look at the dress and my smile faded.

"I love you but why does that dress look really tight?"

She grinned and let herself in the house. Her long black hair swinging from side to side, caressing her tight black dress.

Jessi: "well, you didn't let me finish talking so here is what I came with. Don't even complain because you wear close to nothing at work."

It wasn't a lie, I couldn't complain but I hated tight dresses. Weird, I know.

"Fine fine, give it to me"

With no shame I put it on in-front of her. Jessi helped me zip it up and put my heels on. Once everything was on I turned to her and semi pouted.

Jessi: "wow you're looking like a whole snack"

The dress complimented my curves and went well with the make up, so that was a plus. The feeling of the fabric hugging on my body, still felt weird.

 The feeling of the fabric hugging on my body, still felt weird