Choices, Choices

"Have you seen the Trick or Treaters around lately?" Jack asked out of the blue as we made our way through the forest of thin trees, aimless. Zero was at his side quietly escorting us to our destination.
"No, I don't see them quit often. Their either playing around their club house of committing pranks somewhere" I snicker to myself because if they ever pulled one on my they would know what to expect. "Why?"
"They were just sneaking around the Doctors lab when I left. They must have been setting up a trick" Jack shrugged it off. "They were acting funny at Halloween" I point out half heartedly.
"When we come back and I've heard they'd tuned the town upside down with other of their schemes, I'll be having more than words with them"
I chuckle at his serious and gruntled expressions.
"Oh look! They're right here!" I exclaim as the circle of door draw near. "Why, that took no time at all! I wasn't like that the last time was it?" He up a skeletal finger to his lip in puzzlement.
"I swear it had taken longer..." I replied too in wondering.
"Well finding them has always been a mystery, perhaps this is part of it!" Jack proposed then continued.
Which one should we travel through first?!" He asked eagerly, spinning around to look at all the doors.
"Agh, lets skip Easter please. There just so much colour and fake plastic grass I can stand" I admitted.
Jack gave and amused laugh and said "if that's so I think you should pick the course of our journey! Which Holiday would you like to visit first?!" He asked with bright eye sockets and a wide grin.
I returned it and made a circle in front of the tree doors, calculating my decision. 'Hmmm, which door...which Holiday...which world...' I thought.
I choose and stand in front of the door as Jack takes long strides to my side.
"Wonderful choice as always" Jack congratulates and I turn and open the door for him to go first. He nods thanks and lens in before I mischievously give a push to his boney back. He let out a surprised shout while I dove in with peals of laughter. I could hear Zero give out a farewell back as we tumbled.

End of 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Which Holiday should Nightshade and Jack visit first?!
I decided that you readers get to decided the course for their journey!!!!