All you're ever wanted, the truth I couldn't speak 11

Start from the beginning

"You know you have been blushing a lot lately. I like it", he whispered suddenly to the drummer's ear who of course flushed furiously. Rob felt his lips tug to a smile anyway, even though he thought it was annoying from Brad to remind him about the blushing.

Finally they found their rooms. Brad and Rob's room was opposite from Dave's and Joe's. Chester and Mike had a room that was next then to theirs. The guitarist pushed the keyboard to the door and opened it gazing around the room. It was nice and clean. Not huge but that would just be waste of money. And two separate beds, which he wished were one. Mike glanced over Brad's shoulder.

"Just like our room", he said and left back to his.

Brad snorted and closed the door pushing Rob instantly against it. He had wanted to do that ever since he head they would be having a same room.

"Except this room will be much more fun", he grinned crashing his lips on Rob's.

"Brad!", the drummer tried to push him off of him blushing again fiercely.

"They are just outside the door", he mumbled.

"Well they won't hear us if you don't shout my name so loudly", Brad rolled his eyes. Rob knew what he meant, but his mind was traveling further which made his face go even more pink.

"Aawwww!", the guitarist smiled leaning back to nibble his earlobe when there was a knock on the door.

"Guys, the breakfast", it was Mike.

Rob tried to calm his red face which made the guitarist giggle.

"You have to stop teasing me", the drummer smiled.

"But I don't want to!", Brad pouted.

"No other choice. Cause otherwise they will find out and what are we gonna tell them when we don't know even what this is", Rob grabbed his hand.

"Guess your right. Which is boring", the guitarist rolled his eyes sighing. They opened the door joining the others and headed again to the elevator. Downstairs they got first some coffee and went then back to fill the plates.

"But I will totally do it inside the room", Brad suddenly continued the subject making Rob snort and roll his eyes.

"Do what?", unfortunately Joe had heard it. His voice was sharp which Brad picked up instantly.

"Huh? Oh, nothing", the guitarist mumbled getting an annoyed frown from the deejay. He frowned back at him signing him to back off. The fuck is his problem, he was thinking.

Rob sat down beside the guitarist and stared at his plate. He had taken some nice looking waffles but he didn't know could he eat. Then Brad squeezed his leg quickly. He raised his gaze and noticed a slight reassuring smile on his face behind the coffee mug. Nodding he got back to staring the plate. At least I am really hungry, he thought cutting a piece from the warm waffle.

Across the table Joe watched them closely. He still had this feeling something was up and it was only getting stronger. And he didn't like it, at all.

"We should be heading to the venue soon. They are getting ready for us", Mike said ending a phone call. Rob turned to look at his plate finding it empty which made him feel happy and weird same time. They got up and started to walk to the lobby and then further out to the van waiting for them.

"I hope I am also to thank about the empty plate", Brad muttered to Rob when no one was looking. The drummer contented to bring a small smile in his face. He was liking this new feeling a lot. It made him still confused and scared but that was minor issue.