"You have got to be kidding me." I mutter.

"We'd love to it Dean Briggs, wouldn't we Andrea?" Zach nudges my side and shut me up.

"Perfect." I gritt through my teeth.

As we left the room, I 'accidentally' hit my skateboard in Zach's crotch, causing him to hiss in pain.

"Oops, sorry." I say and I skate away.

***********

It's currently 2pm and it's the last period until I can go home and indulge in some heavenly food.

That was until Zach had walked into the classroom causing everyone's head to turn in his direction.

He walked up to the teacher and whispered something.

"Andy, you're excused from this period. You can leave." The teacher said and I began to head out with Zach.

"I would say thank you for getting me out of lesson but I know there's a catch, seeing as you have that devilish smile plastered on your face." I tell him waiting to hear his answer.

"Dean Briggs is giving us an extra hour to set everything up for science camp." He replies.

"Wait, it's today? I thought it would be in a month or so." I ask.

"Nope, so it looks like we've got a lot of work to do." He says as he begins to get all the things we need.

"Can we just not do it?" I ask hoping he would say yes.

"Everyone around here says I'm the bad one, have they seen you." He says and laughs.

I shrug it off and start helping so he wouldn't notice.

"Are you going to stand there all day or help me?" I ask waving my hand in his face bringing him back to planet earth.

"Oh, yeah." He says and quickly rushes over to help me move the tables.

After a few hours we were all ready and set to go.

It was 5:30pm and the children were going to start arriving any minute soon.

"Guys, this is fantastic work." Dean Briggs says before he went to welcome in the children.

After a few minutes of getting the children seated and reassuring the parents that nothing would happen to their children, the science camp had started.

There were different stations and at each station there was an activity, you had to do.

Myself was at one station, Zach was at one station, and we had got Mia and Ethan to help out too.

Apart from us there were a few other students from our year like Savannah and Kylie.

Halfway through, when I was teaching the children about alkali metals, Dean Briggs had come over to me and had asked me to go join Zach's station as he had another student wanting to help out.

I nodded my head and had walked over to Zach's station where he was teaching them about the solar system.

I watched him from afar hoping he wouldn't see me as I knew he would hold this against me for the rest of my life.