Bailey and Hannah look really similar. They both have chocolate brown hair and brownish-green eyes. They're both beautiful, too. If Hannah looked older, people would probably mistake her and Bailey for fraternal twins. I think someone cloned their personalities, though, because  it was actually sometimes scary how alike they were.

"We're here!" I announced as the cab driver pulled up to our hotel. Hannah and Marissa screamed, and I mean screamed, and I heard the driver groan. I wanted to apologize, but eh, whatever!

"Okay, you guys have to be calm around them, got it? No fangirling while they're around! You can do that when you guys are alone!" Bailey warned.

"Okay," they mumbled simultaneously.

"So you already know the guys' names, but just so you know the girls," I started to explain when we got into the elevator. "The darker skinned and haired one is Jade. The blonde ones are Demi and Bella. Demi is the one with dark eyes and Bella is the one with the lighter eyes. I'm pretty sure they're blue or green."

"Got it," Marissa and Hannah nodded.

We got out at our floor and put their bags into our room. They both freshened up, which they insisted they do, and we all went over to the guys' room. 

Bailey pounded heavily on the door and the girls were hyperventilating. Oh, baby sis.

"Hello!" Louis exclaimed when he opened the door. I heard the girls squeal behind me, and Louis did too. "I'm Louis!" That boy was way too perky.

"I'm Marissa!" My sister managed to spit out. 

"Hannah!" She piped.

I wanted to tell them to take a deep breath, but Marissa would kill me later. Oh, yeah. She could beat me up, too. I'm supposed to be the strong one, considering all I do everyday is dance. But no, she can still beat me up!

"Oh, hello!" Harry swooped into the doorway. Was he honestly trying to hit on my sister and my other technical sister? Yuck.

"Harry! Get away! They're juniors in high school!" I smacked his arm and he raised his hands up in the air. Marissa and Hannah shot me possibly the dirtiest looks, ever. Oh, right. They probably wanted to be hit on by Harry! Every directioner's dream! 

"That's only like two years younger! Sue me!" Harry protested and Bailey and I exchanged disgusted looks.

"You're a pig." Bailey commented. 

"Bacon?" Niall questioned from inside. We walked into the door and everyone, including the three girls and three guys, were lounging around the room. A few of them on the couch, others on the ground.

I laughed at Niall, and went over to sit by him. I sat on his lap, because I didn't feel like sitting on the ground, and smiled widely at him.

"Owie! You're heavy!" He fake pouted in a baby voice.

"You calling me fat?" I crossed my arms.

"I bet he is!" Marissa added.

"Nobody wants you here, Mars!"

"Yes we do!" Harry replied to my statement. That guy was just...

"You're a pig!" Bailey repeated.

"Bacon?" Niall laughed.

We honestly have no lives whatsoever.

"You're butt is so bony!" Niall whispered to me.

"I apologize on behalf of my cheeks?" I said, unsure of what he wanted me to tell him.