Miss Not So Lively

Ugh. I Need To Hurry And Write These Last Few Chapters, Because I'm Drifting Away From It. Sorry Guys.

P R E V I O U S L Y..... In One Way Love -

My heart nearly sank when I saw a tube connected to her nose and her body pale. My body began to shake as I looked at her, everything was blurry and my body was desperate to shut down. "Sir. Would you like to hear her prognosis?" The doctor asked with a sympathetic smile. I nodded my head without much effort and she looked at me with a huge glow of pity in her eyes. "Justice has been unexpectedly placed in a severe comatose".

-2 Weeks Later

Rayan's Perspective

I Stared at her body so pale and weak. Alive but so dead. It's been two weeks. Two whole weeks since I was given the news that broke me down into pieces. Every time I saw Justice she was full of life and excitement. She was always glowing with excitement and eager for adrenaline. It was heartrending to see her in such a vulnerable state.

I had came here every day just to see her. I left late at night and ditched school to come early in the morning. The bags under my eyes displayed the sleep I never had. Justice had everyone's mind spinning. From her distant cousins to her own dance team, everybody was worried sick about Justice. Most of her dancers were now discouraged , and their previous hopes to win Dance 14' were given up. Who would've thought that this one girl would have so much of an impact on our lives. I felt the tears ready to form while I held her hand. She was so lifeless, So stressed, so ... dead.

She didn't deserve this , she shouldn't be in this room. Nobody Should've had to suffer as much as she did.  "You deserve happiness" I said softly. "You deserved somebody to give you the world" I said. She had something no other girl I knew did. A heart of gold. She was willing to put everybody before herself. She was willing to travel to the moon and back for anybody. She deserved nothing but happiness.

I checked my watch and saw that time had flew by and I was already half into the school day. I stood up slowly, wiping my face. I bent down slowly and connected my lips with her cold forehead. I hesitated to move away, I was quietly saying a last prayer when I felt the most shocking thing ever. I looked down at her hand which was now connected with mine. my mouth stood open. Within seconds I yelled down the hall "Doctors! She Just Squeezed my hand!"

Follow Me On IG - @theycallherpre